Wincoins

One of the most popular coins on Windice are wincoins. In the chat I often see a lot of questions about wincoins so in this post I will tell you all I know about wincoins. Wincoins are not a real cryptocurrency and are only used on Windice, a so called in-house token. Even when wincoins don't have any monetary value it doesn't mean that they are worthless. Having wincoins can give you advantages or even a chance to win real cryptocurrency.

How to obtain wincoins on Windice?

Claiming faucet - Each user has a certain amount of wincoinfaucets to claim each day. The amount depends on how many 💎 you find in the faucet game. The rewards of the faucet increase for each level and the amount of faucets you can claim each day can be increased by obtaining stars (you get stars by wagering crypto).

Daily login bonus - Each day you login on Windice you will get a login bonus which will get you some exp + some wincoins. The bonus will be higher for each consecutive day you login, up to 7 days. If you miss to login a day or reached day 7, the bonus will start over from day 1.

Level up - Once you reach a new level on Windice you will get a reward in wincoins. The higher level you reach the more wincoins you get for your level up.

Trivia of moderators - Every day there are trivia questions in the chat made by the moderators. If you are the first user to answer a question correctly you will win a prize. Prizes are often a certain amount in wincoins.

Rains of moderators - Moderators also rain wincoins several times a day in the chat. If you are active in the chat you will have a chance to catch them.

Tips of moderators - Sometimes the moderators do rollhunts in chat where you can win wincoins. If you roll the number/multiplier that is asked for as first user you can get a prize in wincoin.

Buy them in the shop - There is a shop on Windice where you can buy wincoins for cryptocurrency.

What to do with wincoins?

The most popular usage of the wincoins is to try to win the daily contest. This contest starts every day at 03:00 GMT+02:00 and will end the next day at 03:00 GMT+02:00. The goal here is to have the highest wincoins balance of all users when the contest ends. There is a total prizepool of 600 that the top 10 will share according this picture:

View attachment 9321

The daily contest is not the only way to have usage for your wincoins. They also come in handy when you want to test new strategies without wanting to risk your balance in other crypto.

As I mentioned before there is a shop on Windice where you can buy wincoins. Here you can also use your wincoins to buy goods. The shop has 4 categories where you can spend you wincoins: Main, boosts, avatars and colors. The different categories have different goods to offer:

Main - Here you can buy exp with you wincoins. Exp is needed to level up your account so this can be really helpful to level up faster. There is also a possibility to buy a change of your username in this section of the shop. If you buy something here it's a one-time buy that gets credited instantly. (Even wincoins can be bought in this category like I mentioned before.)

Boosts - This section contains boosters which you can buy that can help you speed things up. Both exp- and faucet boosters are available. All boosters can be bought for a period from 1 to 7 days.

Avatars - If you are looking for a way to make your avatar look better then you should shop in this section. Here you can find decorations for your avatar which will be visible for the duration you buy them. Also these can be bought for a period from 1 to 7 days.

Colors - Another decorative section of the shop. Here you can give your nickname a different color in the chat. Even colors can be bought for a period from 1 to 7 days.

What are the differences between wincoins and regular cryptocurrencies?

There are a few differences between wincoins and regular cryptocurrencies on Windice. The daily contest is a fun and exciting way to try and earn some to play with but because of this contest there are also some limitations in the usage of wincoins compared to the other cryptocurrencies:

- Wincoin balances reset to 0 every day at 01:00 UTC.
- Wincoins can't be tipped/rained/used as trivia prize by regular users (only by moderators)
- Wincoins can't be exchanged to another cryptocurrency (they have no monetary value)
- Wincoins can only be used in the housegames on Windice (not on slots).

I hope you guys learned something new about the usage of wincoins on Windice. Please feel free to write if anything is incorrect or if I forgot something. In this way we can help more users all together.
Thanks for the helpful info and explaining it thoroughly. Im new here and i was a lil lost. Glad to b here & Happy New Year yall!!🎆🎆🎉🎉🍀🍀

One of the most popular coins on Windice are wincoins. In the chat I often see a lot of questions about wincoins so in this post I will tell you all I know about wincoins. Wincoins are not a real cryptocurrency and are only used on Windice, a so called in-house token. Even when wincoins don't have any monetary value it doesn't mean that they are worthless. Having wincoins can give you advantages or even a chance to win real cryptocurrency.

How to obtain wincoins on Windice?

Claiming faucet - Each user has a certain amount of wincoinfaucets to claim each day. The amount depends on how many 💎 you find in the faucet game. The rewards of the faucet increase for each level and the amount of faucets you can claim each day can be increased by obtaining stars (you get stars by wagering crypto).

Daily login bonus - Each day you login on Windice you will get a login bonus which will get you some exp + some wincoins. The bonus will be higher for each consecutive day you login, up to 7 days. If you miss to login a day or reached day 7, the bonus will start over from day 1.

Level up - Once you reach a new level on Windice you will get a reward in wincoins. The higher level you reach the more wincoins you get for your level up.

Trivia of moderators - Every day there are trivia questions in the chat made by the moderators. If you are the first user to answer a question correctly you will win a prize. Prizes are often a certain amount in wincoins.

Rains of moderators - Moderators also rain wincoins several times a day in the chat. If you are active in the chat you will have a chance to catch them.

Tips of moderators - Sometimes the moderators do rollhunts in chat where you can win wincoins. If you roll the number/multiplier that is asked for as first user you can get a prize in wincoin.

Buy them in the shop - There is a shop on Windice where you can buy wincoins for cryptocurrency.

What to do with wincoins?

The most popular usage of the wincoins is to try to win the daily contest. This contest starts every day at 03:00 GMT+02:00 and will end the next day at 03:00 GMT+02:00. The goal here is to have the highest wincoins balance of all users when the contest ends. There is a total prizepool of 600 that the top 10 will share according this picture:

View attachment 9321

The daily contest is not the only way to have usage for your wincoins. They also come in handy when you want to test new strategies without wanting to risk your balance in other crypto.

As I mentioned before there is a shop on Windice where you can buy wincoins. Here you can also use your wincoins to buy goods. The shop has 4 categories where you can spend you wincoins: Main, boosts, avatars and colors. The different categories have different goods to offer:

Main - Here you can buy exp with you wincoins. Exp is needed to level up your account so this can be really helpful to level up faster. There is also a possibility to buy a change of your username in this section of the shop. If you buy something here it's a one-time buy that gets credited instantly. (Even wincoins can be bought in this category like I mentioned before.)

Boosts - This section contains boosters which you can buy that can help you speed things up. Both exp- and faucet boosters are available. All boosters can be bought for a period from 1 to 7 days.

Avatars - If you are looking for a way to make your avatar look better then you should shop in this section. Here you can find decorations for your avatar which will be visible for the duration you buy them. Also these can be bought for a period from 1 to 7 days.

Colors - Another decorative section of the shop. Here you can give your nickname a different color in the chat. Even colors can be bought for a period from 1 to 7 days.

What are the differences between wincoins and regular cryptocurrencies?

There are a few differences between wincoins and regular cryptocurrencies on Windice. The daily contest is a fun and exciting way to try and earn some to play with but because of this contest there are also some limitations in the usage of wincoins compared to the other cryptocurrencies:

- Wincoin balances reset to 0 every day at 01:00 UTC.
- Wincoins can't be tipped/rained/used as trivia prize by regular users (only by moderators)
- Wincoins can't be exchanged to another cryptocurrency (they have no monetary value)
- Wincoins can only be used in the housegames on Windice (not on slots).

I hope you guys learned something new about the usage of wincoins on Windice. Please feel free to write if anything is incorrect or if I forgot something. In this way we can help more users all together.
It's really amazing for us. I do like your post .. be success more pinky :)