Will Bitcoin Hit 20,000$ in 2019?

XCANA2019

Reaction score
There has been many speculative individual about the price of Bitcoin and am here to just hear your version of the topic.
Personally, we are going to see a bull run but not hoping to see a major bull run.

I think at most 18k. It went up at once, but I do not think it will be much higher!

Btc may hit the moon again but I think it's a altcoin year

With the current pace, 20%-25% rise per month, we can reach $20k by the end of this year.
I personally would prefer the above mentioned tempo, because if, say, we'll reach $20k by September, a subsequent decline is inevitable imo.
Talking about "decline" I don't mean BTC will fall below its current price, but still it can be a significant one, more than 50%, and a bit of stability wouldn't hurt BTC imo.

Yeah we all are waiting to see our dreams come true. I mean it will be great if BTC hits that price margin. ❤️
Moreover if more people invests in bitcoin, then only its price will rise.

Btc may hit the moon again but I think it's a altcoin year

How do you mean Altcoin year? Please can you expatiate on your point and speculative ability?. Currently Bitcoin has dominate the market and no altcoin is able to measure height with it growth. No altcoin that will move more than Bitcoin.

If you are talking about price sure I am talking about percentage of growth over this year. IF BTC raises 1% _3% this year is a good year compared to when it crash from 25000$ a coin to around 5000 in half a year time no coin has ever crashed like this. But if u invest in altcoin you can of course loss but I think you can see much higher than 1-3% growth

Yeah we all are waiting to see our dreams come true. I mean it will be great if BTC hits that price margin. ❤
Moreover if more people invests in bitcoin, then only its price will rise.

The dream of the Bitcoiners will surely come even though it tarry, let wait for it to come. Hopefully to see the positive movement of Bitcoin before the end of 2019 before the halve.

If you are talking about price sure I am talking about percentage of growth over this year. IF BTC raises 1% _3% this year is a good year compared to when it crash from 25000$ a coin to around 5000 in half a year time no coin has ever crashed like this. But if u invest in altcoin you can of course loss but I think you can see much higher than 1-3% growth

What are you insinuating, that is better to invest in Altcoins rather than Bitcoin for profit? The crash of all other coins depend solely from the crash of Bitcoin price, so, if Bitcoin is goind down with 2% for example other coins will fall farther than Bitcoin which means that altcoins will not yield the profits required.