Why "the house always wins"?

TarjaPreta

Reaction score
I'm not going to talk in this article about technical aspects, but about behavior that leads to continuous losses of players. I will cite an example: I deposit 200 dogecoins but I lose everything, as my mentality is to try to recover so I deposit 200 + a little and play in the anxiety of recovering I lose again, so since I don't give up I will deposit triple the amount to try to recover everything again but feeling more tense and pressured I end up losing again.... As long as you don't have a withdrawal goal to stop the game, accept a loss and start over from 0 again, you will always be coming back to the risk of falling in the same place over and over again. Success in your bets.

Aw that's a bad experience in playing. I remember one friend here who is like that. After some huge lose she will deposit more to get back what she lost. she told me she is able to win more but not all the time. And she gave me an important note for me to always remember. It is to, never run after your loses or you will end up losing even more and that is what happened to you. Me, I no longer roll much. Once i see i have already increased my balance, i stop and go another day or two or even more to play again. Because its really hard to build some balance again from little amount

Nice inputs! Retreat to advance! It is a good strategy. We always have to remind ourself that we need to remove our emotions when we gamble. Stop loss is also a must. And set a take profit is also recommended. Reminds me of a movie I watch a month ago.

Nice inputs! Retreat to advance! It is a good strategy. We always have to remind ourself that we need to remove our emotions when we gamble. Stop loss is also a must. And set a take profit is also recommended. Reminds me of a movie I watch a month ago.
Seems like a good movie. Mind sharing the title? :)

Ide like to add something this is not only i experience this but mostly .when you post your history sometimes that your winning man all of my selected or way of playing turns reds. Did not even hit once .