Benefits of the DAO
- Operate via a set of smart contracts. Whereas traditional organizations are run by specific leaders.
- Providing voting rights gives the right to the member that any changes need to be done in the organization.
- It allows investors to take part in the project from start to end, or else they can leave anytime without any complication.
- Instant trust and Transparency. No changes have been made without the voting approval, and when the transaction is done it is visible to every members of the community.
- Community-based. It is not controlled by the central authority instead there is a small collection of individuals to guide the directions of the entity.