Where is the Slot RTP?

luizoruivo

Reaction score
I cant find it, and no one is willing to help me in chat.
I tagged mods, the ones who answered did not know.
I couldnt find anyone in chat either.

If anyone can please tell me where can I check the RTP of the SLOTS, please answer here.

I want to know the exact RTP of each and every single slot game provided.

This is a crucial information.

Thanks in advance.

Kindly contact support for your queries and I am sure they will be able to help you out.

I have had good experience with support team here as they are able to resolve my queries in a quick timeframe and as well very approachable too.

I think you could not find such kind of information on-site unless seeking it through a search engine

Or you might able to find them inside the game, IIRC some providers like pragmatic state its RTP there

Kindly contact support for your queries and I am sure they will be able to help you out.

I have had good experience with support team here as they are able to resolve my queries in a quick timeframe and as well very approachable too.
I'm pretty sure you are right, I got no complaints about the team.
But I'm sure that Return to Player is a crucial information in gambling, so this should be stated very clear publicly.

I'm pretty sure you are right, I got no complaints about the team.
But I'm sure that Return to Player is a crucial information in gambling, so this should be stated very clear publicly.
i second that but for the mean time just play on known slot providers

We need to have RTP on site since this information are crucial to the gambling industry. I mean, it would be nice rather than looking one by one at the google or even going to other site to check their RTP. Especially for other providers that didn't include their RTP on the game, not like Pragmatic one if you hover into the information bar, you can see the theoretical RTP there.

I think devs or admin can add that into softswiss since they use this software to manage the slots you have on the site. Should be no problem to add this.