What is your favorite Windice events

What is your favorite Windice event? You can choose upto 3 events

• Total voters
The weekly one seems fair for anyone to be able to do. I just have to remember to check.

The weekly one seems fair for anyone to be able to do. I just have to remember to check.
Yeah it is but for me, I check if it's worth trying depending on the game and multipliers required for the challenge. Usually if its DICE and multiplier looks hard for me to hit, i dont join the challenge. But if the challenge is CRASH i'd go for it 85-95% 😁.

Go go sir challenges are fun to try and join. I was able to earn huge now thanks to these weekly forum and tg challenges. Set an alarm or reminder for those so you wont forget, goodluck sir

Oh i forgot. I also check if how many players already completed the challenge. If, the end date is near and only few completed it i join. If a lot already completed it, i dnt. But again it depends 😁

Yeah it is but for me, I check if it's worth trying depending on the game and multipliers required for the challenge. Usually if its DICE and multiplier looks hard for me to hit, i dont join the challenge. But if the challenge is CRASH i'd go for it 85-95% 😁.

Go go sir challenges are fun to try and join. I was able to earn huge now thanks to these weekly forum and tg challenges. Set an alarm or reminder for those so you wont forget, goodluck sir
That is sound advice about the alarm/reminder. Thank you. They really aren't the hardest to do and usually even just a little bit of effort pays off. Again, thank you.