What is the music thing going on??

swaroop95

Reaction score
I was inactive in windice for last month due to preparation for my exams..

After that when I entered windice many new mods are added and there is one mod kryakrya (I'm sorry if the spelling is wrong).
In chat he tells order music and one fat dancing pig appears...

What is going on... Can anyone tell me in detail with this music thingy going on in windice..

I found more often found discussion of music than the game

Last edited:
@swaroop95 Thats like virtual party we started on windice, rules are simple you can join that music party but you need to drink beer at your place and listen to dj songs which will give you a party feeling , right @mowmow hahahaha :)

@swaroop95 Thats like virtual party we started on windice, rules are simple you can join that music party but you need to drink beer at your place and listen to dj songs which will give you a party feeling , right @mowmow hahahaha :)
Yeah yeah right. Lool :D

@swaroop95 when dj mod is around all you need to do is get the link from youtube, of the song you want dj mod to play for you then paste it in the chatboz and tag dj kryakrya :) then you need to sing and dance with us til dj stops the requests :D

@swaroop95 and you can even dedicate the song for anyone on windice too .... like i dedicate one song before to Mia Khalifa also , its just that she doesn't know i dedicated for her ...hahaha