What are your favorite Slots and Why?

grind29

Reaction score
Some slots win often (aka "loose", high RTP).
Some don't win often but win big.
Some have very fun bonuses.
Some have several different bonuses packed into the game.
Some are good because the minimum bet is extra low.

Which slots do you like to play and what is it about them that keeps you coming back?
Also, if there are any we should stay away from, please share! Save us from making the same mistake. 😌

Last edited:
One of the first ones I found and liked was "Fire Lightning" by BGAMING because of the sticky wilds feature. 10 free spins and the wilds that appear in reels 2, 3, and 4 stay there until the end of the spins. I've had great moments when almost every available spot had a wild in it with 4 spins left, knowing each spin was going to be big.

Another is "Brave Viking" by BGAMING. There are 2 different ways to get an immediate 100x bet, two ships on reels 2 and 4 grant you 1/3 chance at it, and the other is by 4 eyeballs showing up, the eyeballs also give you 15 free spins. I have to say though, oddly enough, the free spins on this game are not good. Completely vanilla, no multiplier, no extra wilds, just regular spins that don't do much. Despite the free spins not being good, the 100x's show up often enough.

One of the first ones I found and liked was "Fire Lightning" by BGAMING because of the sticky wilds feature. 10 free spins and the wilds that appear in reels 2, 3, and 4 stay there until the end of the spins. I've had great moments when almost every available spot had a wild in it with 4 spins left, knowing each spin was going to be big.

Another is "Brave Viking" by BGAMING. There are 2 different ways to get an immediate 100x bet, two ships on reels 2 and 4 grant you 1/3 chance at it, and the other is by 4 eyeballs showing up, the eyeballs also give you 15 free spins. I have to say though, oddly enough, the free spins on this game are not good. Completely vanilla, no multiplier, no extra wilds, just regular spins that don't do much. Despite the free spins not being good, the 100x's show up often enough.
i got some success on bgaming as well thnks for the heads up ill try to camp some of its slots

I'm not sure about the slots. I really want to play, who will advise what?

I really don't understand slots games and how it's to win I really don't know.