wanted new games in windice

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaroop95

Reaction score
i personally want hourly,daily lotteries in windice.........

since lotteries are being adopted by many other sites rapidly...windice should also think of adding lotteries....

please tell about games that you want windice to add...

all the best windicers

i personally want hourly,daily lotteries in windice.........

since lotteries are being adopted by many other sites rapidly...windice should also think of adding lotteries....

please tell about games that you want windice to add...

all the best windicers
please add keno and slots :)

I'm a big slots fan, so that would be cool if we could get some of those. I also like originality, so some Windice-specific ones would be killer. Keno would also be neat, although I am just learning how to play that.

Screenshot_2020-03-09-18-49-40-95.png

[QUOTE = "Extraño, publicación: 9012, miembro: 1385"]
Tal vez hola o keno es genial, pero el concurso diario también sería increíble
[/CITAR]
Hi, yes keno sería genial

For me, slots, keno, limbo and bombs would be great to be added here in windice. But whatever games admin would like to add here is ok. It would be very nice if all of us have a lot of games to choose and play everyday not just three. :)

yes most definitely slots, and if possible maybe some slots. If all else fails then might get some slots that make cool noise and colorful.
but most of all in case I forgot to mention, I am a huge fan of slots.
Millions of dollars have been spent on the science of slots and what attracts people to them, so next time you walk past one or one just grabs hold of your mind owe the thanks to the scientists that put in the work to make them how they are with the bells, whistles and colors that attract

For me, slots, keno, limbo and bombs would be great to be added here in windice. But whatever games admin would like to add here is ok. It would be very nice if all of us have a lot of games to choose and play everyday not just three. :)
what are "Bombs"? I have never heard of them except in fireworks displays

Status
Not open for further replies.