Wanna find a reliable bulk Google index checker for backlinks

Laura456

Newbie
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I never would have thought I’d run into such problems after we commissioned an outsourced guest posting campaign for our travel website. We paid a hefty sum to have over two hundred articles published on niche portals, but the traffic never really took off.
 
Last edited:
I started digging into it and realized that Google simply isn’t seeing most of these links because the pages didn’t make it into the search results. The site owners claim that everything has been published and the problem is on our end, but it’s impossible to check third-party domains in Search Console. How can I quickly and accurately determine the actual indexing status of a large set of external URLs to weed out broken links without waiting for weeks? Also, please let me know if there’s a place where I can download a proper report for contractors with proof that their articles are still not appearing in search results?
 
Last edited:
Top