Users-X Files

JamiPozcord

Reaction score
Among all the experiences I've had on Windice, this is the one I enjoy the most. I would say it's the soul of the chat rooms. By this, I mean the users, to be more specific, the types of users based on their social behavior. This time I took the liberty of defining them by names according to their peculiar characteristics, from the simplest to the most complex. I have enjoyed it a lot and wanted to share it with you and hear your opinion.

The names will be omitted to protect the identity of those involved. Without further ado, let's begin.

#1 - There is a user that I will define as "Gru," whose fundamental characteristic is to summarize their vocabulary in - Hello and - good luck.

#2 - The "Ghost" users are those you don't know who they are, they don't chat, they don't socialize, but you see them in absolutely every Windice rain.

#3 - The "Anti-system" users, the ones who say - Good morning in the English room and - Good morning in the Spanish room.

#4 - There is the user "Robocop," the one who, when it's not raining for them, engages in conversation with the bot or sends indirect messages using other users, famous for phrases like: they didn't see me, -windii, - I'm here, etc.

#5 - The "Bilingual, Trilingual, and even Tetralingual" users, those cordial beings of light, no matter which chat you decide to enter, they are there, whether it's in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or Mandarin Chinese... they are there, giving Google Translate some work.

I could continue sharing many more examples, but for now, I'll leave it open for your opinions and a future post that I assure you is coming.