Use of cryptocurrencies due to COVID-19

San4osss

Known
Reaction score
I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. This could lead to more people adopting and embrace to bitcoin and crypto currencies. What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!
e1f0242db50f01014a21be63ee72d.jpeg

I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. This could lead to more people adopting and embrace to bitcoin and crypto currencies. What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!
View attachment 6552
Well, this is good news specially for crypto holders who do not like doing transactions using fiat currencies and/or actual money in hand. First, they no longer need to bring money with them, second they no longer need to bring their cards with them as well. All they just need to make sure is they bring their phone with them always and that their phone either has internet data always to get online or that the place where they will make transactions have wifi available and successfully make payment using their crypto wallets. This will be more beneficial. And you're right, with this, more and more people will finally get to adopt these cryptos. I like this one.

View attachment 6552
1. Why would WHO support crypto? Could it be that they have plotted this before covid? I am so negative. Haha!
2. That would be great for crypto hodlers.
3. I hope DOE would also support crypto, if everyone should use and adopt this currency, everyone should be educated enough.

1. Why would WHO support crypto? Could it be that they have plotted this before covid? I am so negative. Haha!
2. That would be great for crypto hodlers.
3. I hope DOE would also support crypto, if everyone should use and adopt this currency, everyone should be educated enough.
Yes, that would be great)