UFC Font vs Gabrant My picks

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
For the main event Ill take ROb font , cody gabrant is a good striker but gets heated fast emotionally beeing that said once theyll get in trading punches him having the weaker chin and emotionally suspect(not cool headed) will end up hitting the floor first thus taking rob font .

co main - ill Yan Xiaonan via dec , if she could defend carla sparzas take down she will win by swarm of attacks

confident pick - Felicia Spencer dang surviving nunez for 5 rounds says that she is a tank , she has a taekwondo base since child and good wrestling , cardio that runs up for days

parlay - Bruno silva + damir ismagulov

dog of the week shay ilan against culibao - shay ilan has tons of experience i think he will grapple culibao the whole 3 rounds

gl have a cash out weekend

Main event and parlay pushed through but confident pick is robbery , dog play was never near

Lol dude yan and Spencer fucked me over so bad
Fucking wmma(and I’m a girl) Spencer was suppose to take Norma down and finish round 1 lol and yan… 🤣🤣🤣🤣wow embarrassing

I was confident in jack hermansan. I don’t know why everyone was picking Edmond

Lol dude yan and Spencer fucked me over so bad
Fucking wmma(and I’m a girl) Spencer was suppose to take Norma down and finish round 1 lol and yan… 🤣🤣🤣🤣wow embarrassing
yeah here also i was so confident with spencer but that fight was super close its a well deserve split , dang the yan ugh i thought she would win via decision with more volume but carla took her to deep waters , yans takedown defense ugh nevermind , lets hope we win next card ^_^ gl to us

What’s Jack Hermansson doing now? I’ve heard he will have a fight with Chris Curtis. What do you think about that?
I haven’t been betting on sports for almost a year and want to return to it now. And I’m interested in what is going on in martial arts now. What are the main events happening now? Except for the World Cup, I don’t know much about soccer. I am returning now to Free Sports Picks to remember what betting is, and then I want to come back to martial arts betting and would be thankful for any tips.
It’s hard to return to gambling after such a long pause.