Twitter contest

Bekyhig180

Staff member
Reaction score
The contest is nice but kindly check the email being sent which is somehow misleading. Personally, I don't have any issue with it coz I'm used to entering twitter giveaways. However, there are some users who takes the email literally and doesn't read the instruction on the tweet. He'res what the email says
Wow! 20$ GIVEAWAY!
What do you need to do?
It is unbelieveble, but all what you need is to follow us in Twitter, like+repost and you are done!

While on the tweet it's a $20 contest with 4 winners of $5.

Just a suggestion to update the email so that other users wouldn't think that this is fake.

The contest is nice but kindly check the email being sent which is somehow misleading. Personally, I don't have any issue with it coz I'm used to entering twitter giveaways. However, there are some users who takes the email literally and doesn't read the instruction on the tweet. He'res what the email says
Wow! 20$ GIVEAWAY!
What do you need to do?
It is unbelieveble, but all what you need is to follow us in Twitter, like+repost and you are done!

While on the tweet it's a $20 contest with 4 winners of $5.

Just a suggestion to update the email so that other users wouldn't think that this is fake.
Sadly this is true. I've seen same thing in my email lastnight but funny is, I have already seen the post in twitter before even receiving the mail so am no longer interested to open the email sent though it said "20$ giveaway" in the notification. lol. And oh, it actually missed one thing. "Comment" one of the most essential part of all twitter contest. Comment as early as possible and tag as many friends as possible. :D

پول یک چیز است و ارزش آن را دارد، اما چیز دیگری ارزش کاری را دارد که می خواهید انجام دهید