Tribute: Artistic Detailing of Windice with Embroideries

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Tribute: Artistic Detailings of Windice with Embroideries

IMG-20240917-WA0005.jpg

Hello my charming audiences and the new comers, how are you all doing in your lives? Okay, this thread is going to be based on my Artistic creation of a detailed summary of Windice, from mod to features, all are mentioned as best of my knowledge!

This Embroidery work is done on a white cloth with different colors of Threads used to design and define what windice has! I hope this small work of art will fulfill all requirements of defining Windice and its features avaliable for users!

Grateful for you all amazing moderators and Admin for creating this awesome and loving community! ❤️

@Admin
@veleten @Bekyhig180 @mowmow @helena214 @Anniegio @annonep @siopaw @Bysinka53 @Peckatop @Fontani @kryakrya @Synyster @elyte0nes @Original

Here is the link to the Art in shape of a video because I'm unable to show it offline due to the distance we all have! But online sources have given the chance to showcase what i crafted! This has been taking since 2 months, and hopeful that u all loving people would love my creation! Stay happy!

Link:

IMG-20240917-WA0006.jpg

Grateful for watching!