Toxicity sickness

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Ever encountered people who are toxic? Do you believe we all have a toxic personality? Me, I have many times and I do believe we all have that toxic personality. However, some people only show their toxic side if someone around them are toxic as well giving negativity to their life, to their day. While there are these people who are pure toxic. Those who loves toxicity and according to google, a toxic person is someone whose behavior adds negativity and upset to your life. Many times, people who are toxic are dealing with their own stresses and traumas. To do this, they act in ways that don't present them in the best light and usually upset others along the way.

And the top 5 toxic personality a toxic person have are:
  • They gaslight or lie to you. ...
  • They don't apologize properly. ...
  • They don't understand how their behavior makes others feel. ...
  • They think they are superior to others. ...
  • They see themselves as a victim of their own behavior.
Screenshot_20230321-020829~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230321-020341~2.jpg

These type of people and personality are one of the reasons why I no longer visit Windice that much if I am not in the mood playing and why there are only few I consider friends here sad to say. Because I dont want to encounter toxic people who can and will trigger my toxic side as well. I hate making friends with people who will soon become an enemy and will backstab me just because they no longer like me. And I dont want to interact with people who only makes me feel they were hurt because of what I said or done but failed to see what their behavior caused me. I dont wanna make friends with people who loves to play victim and I so hate fights and dramas.
Screenshot_20230321-020808~2.jpg

So for those of you who are dealing with very toxic people everyday, stay away from them as much as possible. Dont let them ruin your everyday. 😄👍🏻
Screenshot_20230321-020605~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230321-020526~2.jpg

Last edited:
may you find more friends here and in actual my dear. cheer up, its part of life. toxic people sometimes help you learn and grow even better as an individual.

may you find more friends here and in actual my dear. cheer up, its part of life. toxic people sometimes help you learn and grow even better as an individual.
I have been thinking about your advice for a few days now ate mow and it was hard for me at first accepting it but now i finally realized that maybe you are right. Toxic people can help me learn a lot of things along the way. But this process of acceptance will be slow for me ate because most of my life I always ignore people who i feel will never like me at all and gave me bad impression but thank you maam thank you. Heart heart maam