TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCIES THAT WILL PUMP 100X FASTER THAN BITCOIN IN 2023 😱🤑🚀🌝

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
So guys I am back again and sharing to you what I have read. Incase you are looking for the best cryptocoins to buy/invest or earn and hodl before 2022 ends, here are the top 10 cryptos Analytics insight can see will pump greater and higher than Bitcoin in year 2023. Read the information below then see and decide for yourself if you will try to start investing, earning and hodling the mentioned coins.

Here it goes,,,,, credits to the owner of original post

Binance Coin

The future of BNB is dependent on the growth of the Binance Exchange platform. And as per the current scenario, Binance Coin’s future looks bright which could pump prices to new highs. And hence as per the BNB price prediction, the BNB price might cross US$610 by the end of 2023. Hence, it is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies worth investing in for 100x gains by 2023.

Dogecoin

Dogecoin was launched in the year 2013, and since then, it has been performing exceptionally well, so much so that during the last couple of years it has evolved to become one of the leading cryptocurrencies in the entire cryptocurrency market. Dogecoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies for 100x gain.

Shiba Inu

Yet another cryptocurrency that cannot go unnoticed is Shiba Inu. It is more of a community- and supporter-driven crypto that enjoys the security and advanced features of the Ethereum ecosystem. The recent years have been quite promising for Shiba Inu as the growth showcased has been significant. Result? Worth an answer

USD Coin

USD Coin has a set value of US$1 per coin, and a US dollar backs each USD Coin in a separate bank account. This makes USD Coin a popular choice for crypto investors who want to avoid the volatility and price risk associated with big currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies worth investing in for 100x gains by the end of 2023.

Polygon

Polygon introduced its version of the Ethereum Hardfork, which makes its pricing more predictable, eventually making MATIC deflationary by burning coins. Its purpose is to avoid over-flooding the market with token circulation, ultimately improving the overall value of the token. It is one of the best cryptocurrencies for 100x gain.

XRP

Ripple XRP is part of the rapidly-growing cryptocurrency universe that has enjoyed remarkable growth in fortunes over the past year – and continues to make headlines. Because of its consensus protocol, XRP can process transactions in seconds at a low cost and with minimal energy. This makes it one of the more environmentally friendly cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin transactions, on the other hand, aren’t efficient. It is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies worth investing in for 100x gains by the end of 2023.

Solana

Solana matches up well with Ethereum in two critical areas for development, speed, and low transaction costs. Ethereum’s structure limits transactions per second to 15-30 on its network, creating the bottleneck that results in high gas fees. It has attracted many crypto investors due to its revolutionary qualities. It is one of the best cryptocurrencies for 100x gain.

Cardano

Cardano is third-generation crypto. Its characteristics offer the best combinations of first and second-generation cryptos, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. It uses Proof of Stake (PoS) instead of Proof of Work (PoW), improving its sustainability compared to other cryptosystems. Experts recommend investing in Cardano.

Lucky Block

With one of the best starts to 2022, Lucky Block has already shown that it can bring investors huge profits. In just a few weeks after it was released, traders who invested in LBLOCK tokens early saw a 12,000% return on revenue. It is one of the best cryptocurrencies for 100x gain

Reminder Guys this is not a FINANCIAL advice. I am simply posting here reports and analytics of the cryptocurrencies based on the information i have seen in the internet posted by some platforms. And simply sharing it to you all. Please note it still is you to decide wether to invest on some mentioned coins or not. And remember invest only what you can afford to lose as what everyone else says.
Me I have already stocked shiba inus, XRP and doges somewhere. 😉

Yea, I think that these Coins will explode by the end of the year. As I was searching for a good coin to invest in, I found that IMPT is a good coin too. The presale will end soon, so it would be smart to buy IMPT now. How are your thoughts on IMPT, has somebody bought it already?

Yea, I think that these Coins will explode by the end of the year. As I was searching for a good coin to invest in, I found that IMPT is a good coin too. The presale will end soon, so it would be smart to buy IMPT now. How are your thoughts on IMPT, has somebody bought it already?
Never heard of IMPT yet dnt know maybe because I focus only on coins i am already familiar with and no longer give attention to other coins. Haha! But i'll take not of it, put IMPT in one of my list hopefully one day. 😁

I believe in the Shiba and Solana project. I hope that after this collapse of the FTX crisis, the crypto market breathes again.