To our dear moderators, love love

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,, is there something you wanna say to one of your favorite WINDICE moderators?
Post your thoughts here then..
how much do you love him/her? What do you like best about him/her.?
And why do you love him/her/them.?
Shout it out now..
Spread your love..
Show them your support..
This is one way for us to let them see how much we love and appreciate them.
Dont be shy..
Say everything you wanna say..😊😊

With that being said,,
Lemme be the first one to say what i feel to him and her..

".. hello mods Anonnep, Furlicious and Xhauna.. you three rock english room always. I love how you add spice and noise to english chat room with your crazy and unbelievable trivias.. you always complete my day when i visit windice, my original gambling home.. there's not a day that you're absent.. you guys are super lovely reachable and reliable soecially when there's someone who badly needs help.. and awesome.. and ohh,, generous too.. hahaha!!love dancing in the rain with you three lol. Keep up the good work on being our best moderators. Cheers.. 😘😘.."

Your turn guys..
Goodluck..
No badwords please.. hihi

Hey mowmow, do i can't choose you? :D i like all mods and users - regardless everything.

Pssssttt... i like you more 😊 you are smart woman.

all mods great honest and help full Anonnep, very nice Furlicious are great heart and Xhauna also very nice and mowmow my dear great friends i love all 🥰 🥰 (y)

all mods great honest and help full Anonnep, very nice Furlicious are great heart and Xhauna also very nice and mowmow my dear great friends i love all 🥰 🥰 (y)
Awww.. aint a mod but thanks for including me.. so touched 😄😄
Youre so right they are so helpful.. always there to support in every possible way.. and they make sure to keep the chat room alive ang happy :D the best moderators..

Aww.. tell me just how can i not luv you guys seriously? Its impossible! You guys are really too sweet and amazingly loving. Thank u so muchie meow and the rest of you Windicers! 😘

Aww i should post here!

Furlicious.jpg

:love: (y)

Hi guys,, is there something you wanna say to one of your favorite WINDICE moderators?
Post your thoughts here then..
how much do you love him/her? What do you like best about him/her.?
And why do you love him/her/them.?
Shout it out now..
Spread your love..
Show them your support..
This is one way for us to let them see how much we love and appreciate them.
Dont be shy..
Say everything you wanna say..😊😊

With that being said,,
Lemme be the first one to say what i feel to him and her..

".. hello mods Anonnep, Furlicious and Xhauna.. you three rock english room always. I love how you add spice and noise to english chat room with your crazy and unbelievable trivias.. you always complete my day when i visit windice, my original gambling home.. there's not a day that you're absent.. you guys are super lovely reachable and reliable soecially when there's someone who badly needs help.. and awesome.. and ohh,, generous too.. hahaha!!love dancing in the rain with you three lol. Keep up the good work on being our best moderators. Cheers.. 😘😘.."

Your turn guys..
Goodluck..
No badwords please.. hihi
good site..good moderators