Tips for paying out your favorite coin from windice

mowmow

Known
Reaction score
I have a new strategy that I do now in Windice. That is to deposit doges or claim doges from faucet to play, make it grow and convert some of it to other coin I wanted to withdraw like BTC, BCH, ETH, and LTC. Have been doing this strategy for weeks now and it works nice for me. Able to withdraw a lot because of this technique. Now I have good amounts kept in my wallets for these coins from windice. Do this technique too if you want the same. Start doin this nice strategy now and enjoy. :)

txtpocar

Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean, if you need the same amount to withdraw than use the exchange, it would be very difficult to get it from the faucet

mowmow

Known
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean, if you need the same amount to withdraw than use the exchange, it would be very difficult to get it from the faucet
That's what I mean. Once you have successfully grown your profit big enough like let's say you have alrrady made a profit of 7k doges, you can convert/exchange some of your doges to your desired coins to withdraw