Tips for paying out your favorite coin from windice

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a new strategy that I do now in Windice. That is to deposit doges or claim doges from faucet to play, make it grow and convert some of it to other coin I wanted to withdraw like BTC, BCH, ETH, and LTC. Have been doing this strategy for weeks now and it works nice for me. Able to withdraw a lot because of this technique. Now I have good amounts kept in my wallets for these coins from windice. Do this technique too if you want the same. Start doin this nice strategy now and enjoy. :)

I don't understand what you mean, if you need the same amount to withdraw than use the exchange, it would be very difficult to get it from the faucet

I don't understand what you mean, if you need the same amount to withdraw than use the exchange, it would be very difficult to get it from the faucet
That's what I mean. Once you have successfully grown your profit big enough like let's say you have alrrady made a profit of 7k doges, you can convert/exchange some of your doges to your desired coins to withdraw

The amount of exchange is higher than payout though it is wise coz u can save the fee if you withdraw it on one crypto. Interesting.

I have a new strategy that I do now in Windice. That is to deposit doges or claim doges from faucet to play, make it grow and convert some of it to other coin I wanted to withdraw like BTC, BCH, ETH, and LTC. Have been doing this strategy for weeks now and it works nice for me. Able to withdraw a lot because of this technique. Now I have good amounts kept in my wallets for these coins from windice. Do this technique too if you want the same. Start doin this nice strategy now and enjoy. :)
nice my dear mowmow

The amount of exchange is higher than payout though it is wise coz u can save the fee if you withdraw it on one crypto. Interesting.
Yeah I agree.. right now, the required minimum amount per exchange is higher than the payout so right now the suggestion i have isnt practical at all.. It only went practical months a go, secially to those who wanted to withdraw a different amount than the one they depo'd or claimed from faucet :) and one thing i noticed too is, the value you get is higher if you exchange your coins from one exchange than doing the exchange here. :)

The good thing i love about using the exchange here is that we can change from one coin to any coin we desire. Some options arent available if we going to do it outside (exchange platforms like binance). In short, there are coins that cant be exchanged to another coin you like. Also, all other exchange platforms has very huge required minimum amount for exchange unlike here which is only 0.001 btc.

It should be normal to do without conversion too, right?

What do you mean?? Withdraw without exchanging from one coin first to another?? Yes it is. You only need to exchange or convert it from one coin to another if you want to withdraw a different coin from the one you deposited or won from any contest/challenge and profited.

Doges take too long to withdraw
What do you mean by that?? You mean takes long to grow before you can withdraw or takes too long before you are able to receive it in your wallet?? Cuz in my case, I have been playing and withdrawing doges from here and I receive it fast enough everytime i withdraw. It does not take 10 minutes to arrive.

nice strategy
Thanks. I am really glad you liked the strategy I shared though that only worked and is really good to use months ago. Not this time anymore I think cuz the minimum amounts required to be able to perform exchange inside the platform is higher than the minimum required for paying out. 😊 and Some other con's too. But still, thanks. Trully appreciate. 😊