Time to Buy or Time to Sell

TarjaPreta

Reaction score
Bitcoin has always been the boss, the driver of cryptocurrencies, if it goes up, its price becomes less accessible and altcoins are more acquired and also rise in value. low too (except for stable coins)... The basic idea of Trade is to buy at low value and sell at high value to collect profits... Some afraid when the price starts to fall, they end up selling, but a suggestion now is , hold on as long as you can , it is not the first time that this strong drop has happened and it will not be the last , if you have resources choose some currency and buy to stock , such as Dogecoin , Tron , Cardano , Litecoin , Ethereum , Bitcoin , etc ... because when they go up again , it could take a few months , they will reach prices at the same level as before or even higher , is that a good bet ? What do you think ? Success !

For me, it is the perfect time to buy more hodl more bitcoins and other cryptos but do not invest on cryptos that are on their lowest point nowadays as i've seen in the google news recently a lot of crypto coins will finally come to its end. Time to finally waive goodbye. I best recommend bitcoin, etherium, dogecoin and xrp for hodling as they will soon go TO THE MOON AGAIN soon. Seen it before, it will happen again pretty sure. 😁

For me, it is the perfect time to buy more hodl more bitcoins and other cryptos but do not invest on cryptos that are on their lowest point nowadays as i've seen in the google news recently a lot of crypto coins will finally come to its end. Time to finally waive goodbye. I best recommend bitcoin, etherium, dogecoin and xrp for hodling as they will soon go TO THE MOON AGAIN soon. Seen it before, it will happen again pretty sure. 😁
good advice friend, those who follow cryptos for years have seen this cycle of ups and downs always happen.

I follow a simple rule when it comes to buy vs sell. If you are investing for a long term then this is a very good time to enter in the market and always invest in tranches so that more downside gives you more coins at lesser rate. So eventually when you have a forecast or goals for next 3 to 5 years you will end up making big money in this bear market.

If investing just for a shorter term then it i s a sign of worry for now since markets are volatile and could be a recession ahead which will make your money fall instead of grow. So sit out for now till you are convinced that bear market is over.

I follow a simple rule when it comes to buy vs sell. If you are investing for a long term then this is a very good time to enter in the market and always invest in tranches so that more downside gives you more coins at lesser rate. So eventually when you have a forecast or goals for next 3 to 5 years you will end up making big money in this bear market.

If investing just for a shorter term then it i s a sign of worry for now since markets are volatile and could be a recession ahead which will make your money fall instead of grow. So sit out for now till you are convinced that bear market is over.
very good your market vision

Diante dessa crise, os preços estão bem atrativos mas muitas incertezas ainda pairam sobre o mercado de criptomoedas.

Wait, people here have money to buy crypto with? Like am I the only one who gambles all their crypto before they can hold it? Lol