This Site is very good i use many others but i like and love it

Batman

Reaction score
the site is simple to use also. upon registration they already have quick guide on how to use their site.
and having faucet is added bonus so you can test their game without sending money at first.
and seems that they are running provably fair game here as you can verify your seed as easy as 123
overall impact on me - very sleek dice site where everybody even non gamblers would want to try.
The site is good. I visit on the links, and I don't have to use email to log in. I see that inside the site, and we can use the faucet to get free coin so we can start to play which will be good for people who want to test the site before they deposit. It will better that if we can win big money, we can directly to withdraw the money without a deposit.
I am sure that this new site can compete with the existing site and if the owner can maintain and give the best services to their member, I think members will be satisfied with them.

i love to use it realy very good enterface and good design very nice site i like . thnkx admin and team memberz of this site.