The sad moment of my Gambling life!!

XCANA2019

Reaction score
As a gambler in the making, i had to start gambling some few years back and here is my sad moment which i love to share with everybody. With the dwindling of world economy, i took some of my contributing money for the club to gamble without the awareness of the club that owns the money. After some winnings from me, i decided that i need to make more profits from the one already made but that;s was the dead trap that kept me down till now.

After the gambling, i discovered that i lost over $5000 in the process and was afraid to go back to my parent, but at last my parent helped in the re-payment of the club funds back to them.

What about your sad moment, like to share? why not.

Very sad, I always say. People who need money, the best way is not to bet, betting is a game of chance, of course can make you improve economically, or fuck you for good. So whoever really wants to "live" betting, has to have money left over. There has to be another way of making money besides betting. I've never been through such a loss with this, but no one is free from this betting is not ...

~ but at last my parent helped in the re-payment of the club funds back to them.

~

Interesting story, but I didn't understand this part? What happened exactly? Please, tell us more.

And I'm really sorry for your loss. $5,000 is unbelievably big money to lose in gambling. Did you lose that amount in one day?

:cry:
~~ What happened exactly? Please, tell us more.

On that faithful day i went out my to gamble with friends and after i exhausted my budget on the gambling(ie) lost all my funds in the process, i approach my friends to lead me some funds to continue with this i end up with $5,000. The problem then was, addiction and i regretted my action and promise never to attempt such again.

And I'm really sorry for your loss. $5,000 is unbelievably big money to lose in gambling. Did you lose that amount in one day?

Capital YES!, if you can remember what gambling addiction is when you have the fund to use, you will definitely believe my story. Thanks for being a friend, just a lesson for others. Gamble whatever you can afford

@XCANA2019

It's good that you've learned your lesson, and I hope you will never repeat that mistake. Borrowing money for gambling is the worst thing a gambler can do.

Play safe, And Good Luck!

I have been a gambler for many years. With many highs and lows. I learned a lot of lessons early on. The one big one I learned and I am sure most don't see it. Gambling in it's self is like paying for lessons. Every time you lose you are paying for another lesson of "why".

Oddly, over the years I have retired from my profession moved to Las Vegas and am now playing poker full time. Lots of lessons still to learn.

My favorite lesson of all time. Every time you think you have things under control, and nothing can stop you; you damn well better stop yourself. Here comes a big ole screwing.

As a gambler in the making, i had to start gambling some few years back and here is my sad moment which i love to share with everybody. With the dwindling of world economy, i took some of my contributing money for the club to gamble without the awareness of the club that owns the money. After some winnings from me, i decided that i need to make more profits from the one already made but that;s was the dead trap that kept me down till now.

After the gambling, i discovered that i lost over $5000 in the process and was afraid to go back to my parent, but at last my parent helped in the re-payment of the club funds back to them.

What about your sad moment, like to share? why not.
I have lost about 25BTC at 2015, if i hold for now, maybe i am a richer :).

damm that was a big mistake by you .. don't gamble if you dont afford . beacuse of our greedness mostly we bust . the only way is to go slow with safe profit .

I have been a gambler for many years. With many highs and lows. I learned a lot of lessons early on. The one big one I learned and I am sure most don't see it. Gambling in it's self is like paying for lessons. Every time you lose you are paying for another lesson of "why".

Oddly, over the years I have retired from my profession moved to Las Vegas and am now playing poker full time. Lots of lessons still to learn.

My favorite lesson of all time. Every time you think you have things under control, and nothing can stop you; you damn well better stop yourself. Here comes a big ole screwing.

Indeed, self control matters alot when into gambling becasue of the spirit therein. Many atimes i do screwed myself up and down depressed but above all, many times i do win and smile home.

damm that was a big mistake by you .. don't gamble if you dont afford . beacuse of our greedness mostly we bust . the only way is to go slow with safe profit .

Thanks for pointing that out. Because of my love toward gambling, sometime cannot control myself over what i use for gambling, but now will gamble with what i can afford to loose.

Sometimes you have to learn the hard way and hope things turn out okay...I gambled and lost over $12,000 deposited in a short time. Painful but a very good teacher on what not to do. Life really is about learning from mistakes and experience :)

I can totally relate to your anxiety as i have done this grave mistake as well. Just a month ago, i have used up one third of my shop funds which was meant for my rental. It was on a Friday night and my shoplord called up to inform me that she will only be coming over to collect the rental next Monday. Being over confident about my incoming weekend sales intake, i went ahead and took SGD1500(USD1096) out of my accumulated shop rental funds to satisfy my keno craving. Yeah, i sucks i know. Lol. And the best part was i won up to 0.4btc and totally forgotten about replacing back my rental funds. i was too happy sharing around till im left with 0.07 busted. The next day, my shoplord texted me to inform that she will drop by in the evening instead. then i realised ,im in deep shit! Panicked for sure.. in the end, i requested for the collection to b on Monday. Thank god she agreed as she is known to b merciless when it comes to rental payments. Failure to pay up the rental on time will result in shop being locked up by her personally. No joke.. lesson learnt, NEVER EVER play with funds that are meant for payments. U will gonna regret for sure.

Last edited:
The sad moment is when you have no more balance in your account that is the time you will realize that you lost all your money. Lot's of gambler say's that spend the you can afford to lose...hehehehe..