The downside of Small PO

iamSexyPanda

Reaction score
Many of us want to beat the house edge and win even with small profit. So we are trying our best to reduce odds of losing and somehow increase our chances of winning. I know a lot of you there are taking chances on low PO because of low the low risk it provide, but think twice.

(1) On low PO, you have to bet big for a small profit. What if you lose?
(2) When you lose, you have to bet bigger to recover. What if you lose again?
(3) Losing consecutive times on low PO hurts especially when you don't have enough coins to recover.
(4) Lastly, you will end up losing without a fight.

You need to accept you’re going to lose sometimes. You can’t win every bet.
So why lose without a fight?
To those who are hesitant to risk on high PO. Read this.

(1) Why bother using Low PO you'll bust anyway. JOKE
(2) You'll get high rewards on small bets even it means you lose a lot of times before hand.

This is just my opinion :)

XOXOX

Many of us want to beat the house edge and win even with small profit. So we are trying our best to reduce odds of losing and somehow increase our chances of winning. I know a lot of you there are taking chances on low PO because of low the low risk it provide, but think twice.

(1) On low PO, you have to bet big for a small profit. What if you lose?
(2) When you lose, you have to bet bigger to recover. What if you lose again?
(3) Losing consecutive times on low PO hurts especially when you don't have enough coins to recover.
(4) Lastly, you will end up losing without a fight.
You need to accept you’re going to lose sometimes. You can’t win every bet.
So why lose without a fight?

To those who are hesitant to risk on high PO. Read this.​
(1) Why bother using Low PO you'll bust anyway. JOKE​
(2) You'll get high rewards on small bets even it means you lose a lot of times before hand.​
This is just my opinion :)
XOXOX​
^^ i use to bet like this but with pre roll of course like if taking 1.1x ill go 2-3consecutive reds before betting but the downside of this strat is youll lose some of the great oppurtunities like what if that went green for like 50 consecutive wins , another downside for this strat is its time consuming