The Best starter (Rain)

Reaction score
Hello Friends... This is my first post so if i make a mistake then i apologize for that..
As far as we all know the windice is gambling platform where we all betting. But also we know that win and loss is the part of game , So maximum of players loss their deposit or what they won . Then the best way to start again is the only way to chat continuously, make fun with friends , and get the chance to recieve rain from windice . Rain is the best and only way to start and earn big when someone have nothing... As per my own experience I withdraw 1st time from Windice while i deposited nothing . But i get the withdrawal that's because if rain .
Thanks To Windice
Thanks To Admin
Thanks To Windice Team
Thanks To Support And Mods

Hello Friends... This is my first post so if i make a mistake then i apologize for that..
As far as we all know the windice is gambling platform where we all betting. But also we know that win and loss is the part of game , So maximum of players loss their deposit or what they won . Then the best way to start again is the only way to chat continuously, make fun with friends , and get the chance to recieve rain from windice . Rain is the best and only way to start and earn big when someone have nothing... As per my own experience I withdraw 1st time from Windice while i deposited nothing . But i get the withdrawal that's because if rain .
Thanks To Windice
Thanks To Admin
Thanks To Windice Team
it's all good your way is your choice.
There is no winning without losing, you can earn good money on winCoin, there are 1000 gode contests every day)

I played with Wincoin only for the first 2 months before I finally made a deposit. I really appreciate it because I learned how to bet carefully on dice and make the gambling session last. I won a contest or two which got me acquainted with doge as well as the other cryptocurrencies available on this site. This place implements several great ideas and I'm constantly surprised it hasn't blown up in popularity yet. It's funny I wasn't aware of the rain until I started chatting much later and it's yet another awesome perk. Wish I would've found it sooner. They should advertise it better in some way so nobody misses out like I did for that long.

I played with Wincoin only for the first 2 months before I finally made a deposit. I really appreciate it because I learned how to bet carefully on dice and make the gambling session last. I won a contest or two which got me acquainted with doge as well as the other cryptocurrencies available on this site. This place implements several great ideas and I'm constantly surprised it hasn't blown up in popularity yet. It's funny I wasn't aware of the rain until I started chatting much later and it's yet another awesome perk. Wish I would've found it sooner. They should advertise it better in some way so nobody misses out like I did for that long.

it is very good to play on Windice, I have been here for 1.5 years .. And I withdrawn without deposits, there used to be good rains, and a lot of pleasant bonuses)) I have not lost more than one deposit))

Thanks To Windice
Thanks To Admin
Thanks To Windice Team
It still hard, it takes more time, more try's and luck to win and make a withdraw when you only depend on crypto you catch on rains.. But you can make it if you have perseverance and hardwork, you can be able to make a payout from rains.. Other ways on getting a payout are also by participating in windice events to be able to get some rewards 😁👍 I like more the previous version of windice where we can faucet some crypto and no limit in multipliers(%win chance)

It still hard, it takes more time, more try's and luck to win and make a withdraw when you only depend on crypto you catch on rains.. But you can make it if you have perseverance and hardwork, you can be able to make a payout from rains.. Other ways on getting a payout are also by participating in windice events to be able to get some rewards 😁👍 I like more the previous version of windice where we can faucet some crypto and no limit in multipliers(%win chance)
May be the way from rain amountis harder but play safe and continues make it easy not much but mostly i make the rain amount upto 1 to 3$

Thanks To Windice
Thanks To Admin
Thanks To Windice Team
starting from scratch like .1 xrp rain will consume your time , time is as of essence better depo then cash out once hit 20% profit of your initial depo

starting from scratch like .1 xrp rain will consume your time , time is as of essence better depo then cash out once hit 20% profit of your initial depo
but it is not always possible to win a deposit)

Last edited:
Many of us not afford big deposit..and this you know well...so the best thing is rain