The Addition Of New Coins ( BCH ETC XLM XRP)

Petikemas

Reaction score
Greetings all, the longer windice members more and more and the game starts to vary with the existence of an accident game but in my personal opinion there are other things that also need to be added, namely other types of coins .. for example XRP, BCH, ETC, XLM and others maybe it can't be done in in the near future but we hope that in the future there will be additional types of coins here..
Another reason why there should be additional coins is because each coin has a different fee level and that can make it easier for members to choose which coins to play,
thanks

I agree, the larger variety/selection of coins/tokens broadens the possibilities for more access to more gaming. My experience with other sites with a larger selcetion of cryptocurrency I have a lot better user expereince. Excellent suggestion.

É uma ideia maravilhosa, a diversidade facilita e muito a vida dos usuários

i like the idea of more coins but with that the rains from windice would also have those coins in it aswell witch would make winning the coin u are working for harder to get and u need to have ur lower the min bet on all to use faucet witch would make it harder to to switch to another coin if u feel like ur losing to much on the that ur close to payout and the site has to have the backing to payout these other coins but i agree good idea in theroy but morr work for mods and admin to do

Greetings all, the longer windice members more and more and the game starts to vary with the existence of an accident game but in my personal opinion there are other things that also need to be added, namely other types of coins .. for example XRP, BCH, ETC, XLM and others maybe it can't be done in in the near future but we hope that in the future there will be additional types of coins here..
Another reason why there should be additional coins is because each coin has a different fee level and that can make it easier for members to choose which coins to play,
thanks
Supperb idea and the to be added is XRP the coin which has a value.

C
thanks

If there's ever only one coin that gets added to any Crypto-gaming establishment, it should be XRP.

When comparing it with currencies like ETH, LTC, BCH - The denomination is easier to visualise and thus, play.