Telegram hunt guide

Sv13rby

Known
Reaction score
Telegram hunt guide

One of the recurring events on Windice are the telegram hunts. Each week there are 4 telegram hunts where everybody can participate to win some nice prizes:
  • Monday = Dice hunt that should be played with crypto
  • Wednesday = Plinko hunt that should be played with crypto
  • Saturday = Crash hunt that should be played with crypto
  • Variating day = Crash/dice hunt that should be played with wincoins
The top 3 in each hunt will get a prize in in the hunts that are played with crypto or wincoins in the hunt played with wincoins. The prize-pool for the top 3 in the cryptohunts also just got increased from $35 to $50!! Beside this 5000 wincoins will be divided among other participants / all participants depending on the number of participants.

Often when the telegram hunts get announced in the chatroom users ask how to join and how it works. The telegram hunts are open for all players to join but it requires some preparation. In this guide I will explain how to join the telegram hunts and even give you some tips and tricks to have more success.

Preparation
Join telegram
The first thing to do to be able to join the telegram hunts is to join the windice chat in telegram where you should post your hits during the hunts. You can do that by clicking this link.

Create a telegram account (if you don’t have one yet), join the windice channel and make sure you can post messages so that everything will work during the hunt. If there are any problems it could depend on telegram being blocked in your country. You can try using a VPN to solve this problem.

Check announcement
Be sure to read the announcement in telegram of the hunt you want to join to know the multiplier you have to hunt as well as the minimum bet size you should use.

On top of the announcement message in telegram you see which game will be played, the time it starts and ends as well as which multiplier to hit:
Multiplier.png

This example shows that this hunt will be played in the dice game and that you should hit multiplier 291x (0.34%) or higher. It’s smart to already decide before the hunt which number-interval you will hunt so that you won’t lose time at the start of the hunt. Even make sure to check which time the start is in your country because of the different time zones.

A little lower in the message you will see the minimum bet size that should be used:

Minimum bet size.png

This means that only hits on the multiplier 291x or higher get counted that at least have the minimum bet size as showed above. If you as example would hit with a bet of 10 btc satoshi it wouldn’t count because the minimum bet for btc is 30 satoshi.

Also check the other rules for the hunt that are displayed in the same message to know what is important regarding posting your bets/a tie:
Other rules.png

Check how to make screenshots
Another point of preparation is to be able to make screenshots. During the hunt you have to make screenshots of your hits that you have to post in telegram. Only hits posted in the telegram channel get counted.

If you play on your phone you can often use button combinations to make a screenshot of your screen. I use as example an iPhone and to make a screenshot i press the button at the right as well as the left of my phone to make a screenshot which I then can adjust so that only the bet shows. After saving the screenshot I can choose it from my camera roll to upload in telegram.

If you play on your computer i would suggest to install an extension called ”Lightshot” which you can dowload here. After installing you can easily make a screenshot by clicking on the icon of the purple feather and select the area of your screen you want to include in your screenshot. You can save the screenshot on your pc but you can also directly copy your screenshots without saving them by using the key command CTRL+C after selecting the area on your screen you wanna make a screenshot of and then using the key command CTRL+V in telegram.

Make sure that you know how to make screenshots and test to make some screenshots before you join a hunt.

During the hunt
Start of the hunt
Now that you are prepared for the hunt you just have to wait for it to start. When the hunt starts the moderator that host the hunt will post a message in telegram ”start hunting”:
Start.png

In case the moderator is not on time posting the message you can still start hunting when the start time of the hunt has passed. Only hits with a time stamp after the start time will be approved so be sure to not start too early!

Hunting
Now you can start hunting on Windice using the correct multiplier in the correct game and using at least the minimum bet size. Every hit you make you have to post a screenshot of the hit in the telegram channel. You should mark your screenshots with the number of hits you have. First hit you post you write ”1”, second hit ”2” and so on.

To post a screenshot in the telegram channel you should click the 📎-icon displayed to the left/right (depends on if you are on mobile or pc) of the chatbar. Now you can choose the picture you want to post and write which hit it is in the message-box. After this you click on the blue send-button to send it in the telegram-chat.

If you are using lightshot on your pc which I mentioned before you click on the purple feather, select the area for the screenshot and then key command CTRL+C. Then go to the telegram chat and use key command CTRL+V. A window will popup now with your screenshot and a message-box (yellow area) where you can put the number of your hit:

example ligthshot.png

As you can see even this window have a blue send-button you should click to post the screenshot.

It’s important that the screenshots you post contain the bet and NOT just your screen. This means that you search the bet that was a hit in the ”my bets” tab on Windice, click on the bet id and then make a screenshot of it like in this example:
bet screenshot.png

Here you also see that I wrote ”42” when it got posted on telegram because in this hunt it was hit nr 42.

End of the hunt
The crypto hunts always have a duration of 2 hours while wincoin hunts are only 1 hour. When the time has passed the moderator will post a message ”stop hunting”:
Stop.png

Now the hunt is over and you cannot post any more hits. After some time the results will be posted and the prizes sent to the top 3. Even wincoins will be sent to the other/all participants depending on the amount of players.

Tips & tricks
  • A lot of messages in chat will lower your bet speed so it’s wise to go to a quiet chatroom when you are going to hunt (ex. ANY room) before you close the chat tab.
  • Write down the number-interval and minimum bet size you use in case the page refreshes or if you choose to refresh yourself. After some time hunting I think the bet speed gets slower so I use to refresh sometimes during tg hunts. Refreshing resets the multiplier and bet-size so to avoid searching for it you can use what you wrote down.
  • If it’s a plinko hunt make sure to click on the ”turbo” button to make the balls drop faster. On dice/crash use the fastest speed if you are using auto-betting.
  • Make sure you have enough balance. Your balance will go up and down during the hunt because of slow or fast hits. If you have a small balance it could be that you bust without any hit at all.
  • Keep an eye on the bet size of your opponents when it’s a tight battle. In case of a tie it’s the bet size that decide who wins.
  • Try to join a wincoin-hunt first. This way you can try out how the hunts work without risking any of your crypto.
I hope this information will help you guys how to play the telegram hunts! I'm looking forward to see a lot of new participants!

Telegram hunt guide

One of the recurring events on Windice are the telegram hunts. Each week there are 4 telegram hunts where everybody can participate to win some nice prizes:
The top 3 in each hunt will get a prize in in the hunts that are played with crypto or wincoins in the hunt played with wincoins. The prize-pool for the top 3 in the cryptohunts also just got increased from $35 to $50!! Beside this 5000 wincoins will be divided among other participants / all participants depending on the number of participants.

Often when the telegram hunts get announced in the chatroom users ask how to join and how it works. The telegram hunts are open for all players to join but it requires some preparation. In this guide I will explain how to join the telegram hunts and even give you some tips and tricks to have more success.

Preparation
Join telegram
The first thing to do to be able to join the telegram hunts is to join the windice chat in telegram where you should post your hits during the hunts. You can do that by clicking this link.

Create a telegram account (if you don’t have one yet), join the windice channel and make sure you can post messages so that everything will work during the hunt. If there are any problems it could depend on telegram being blocked in your country. You can try using a VPN to solve this problem.

Check announcement
Be sure to read the announcement in telegram of the hunt you want to join to know the multiplier you have to hunt as well as the minimum bet size you should use.

On top of the announcement message in telegram you see which game will be played, the time it starts and ends as well as which multiplier to hit:
View attachment 10102

This example shows that this hunt will be played in the dice game and that you should hit multiplier 291x (0.34%) or higher. It’s smart to already decide before the hunt which number-interval you will hunt so that you won’t lose time at the start of the hunt. Even make sure to check which time the start is in your country because of the different time zones.

A little lower in the message you will see the minimum bet size that should be used:

View attachment 10101

This means that only hits on the multiplier 291x or higher get counted that at least have the minimum bet size as showed above. If you as example would hit with a bet of 10 btc satoshi it wouldn’t count because the minimum bet for btc is 30 satoshi.

Also check the other rules for the hunt that are displayed in the same message to know what is important regarding posting your bets/a tie:
View attachment 10103

Another point of preparation is to be able to make screenshots. During the hunt you have to make screenshots of your hits that you have to post in telegram. Only hits posted in the telegram channel get counted.

If you play on your phone you can often use button combinations to make a screenshot of your screen. I use as example an iPhone and to make a screenshot i press the button at the right as well as the left of my phone to make a screenshot which I then can adjust so that only the bet shows. After saving the screenshot I can choose it from my camera roll to upload in telegram.

If you play on your computer i would suggest to install an extension called ”Lightshot” which you can dowload here. After installing you can easily make a screenshot by clicking on the icon of the purple feather and select the area of your screen you want to include in your screenshot. You can save the screenshot on your pc but you can also directly copy your screenshots without saving them by using the key command CTRL+C after selecting the area on your screen you wanna make a screenshot of and then using the key command CTRL+V in telegram.

Make sure that you know how to make screenshots and test to make some screenshots before you join a hunt.

During the hunt
Start of the hunt
Now that you are prepared for the hunt you just have to wait for it to start. When the hunt starts the moderator that host the hunt will post a message in telegram ”start hunting”:
View attachment 10104
In case the moderator is not on time posting the message you can still start hunting when the start time of the hunt has passed. Only hits with a time stamp after the start time will be approved so be sure to not start too early!

Hunting
Now you can start hunting on Windice using the correct multiplier in the correct game and using at least the minimum bet size. Every hit you make you have to post a screenshot of the hit in the telegram channel. You should mark your screenshots with the number of hits you have. First hit you post you write ”1”, second hit ”2” and so on.

To post a screenshot in the telegram channel you should click the 📎-icon displayed to the left/right (depends on if you are on mobile or pc) of the chatbar. Now you can choose the picture you want to post and write which hit it is in the message-box. After this you click on the blue send-button to send it in the telegram-chat.

If you are using lightshot on your pc which I mentioned before you click on the purple feather, select the area for the screenshot and then key command CTRL+C. Then go to the telegram chat and use key command CTRL+V. A window will popup now with your screenshot and a message-box (yellow area) where you can put the number of your hit:

View attachment 10106
As you can see even this window have a blue send-button you should click to post the screenshot.

It’s important that the screenshots you post contain the bet and NOT just your screen. This means that you search the bet that was a hit in the ”my bets” tab on Windice, click on the bet id and then make a screenshot of it like in this example:
View attachment 10100

Here you also see that I wrote ”42” when it got posted on telegram because in this hunt it was hit nr 42.

End of the hunt
The crypto hunts always have a duration of 2 hours while wincoin hunts are only 1 hour. When the time has passed the moderator will post a message ”stop hunting”:
View attachment 10105
Now the hunt is over and you cannot post any more hits. After some time the results will be posted and the prizes sent to the top 3. Even wincoins will be sent to the other/all participants depending on the amount of players.

Tips & tricks
  • A lot of messages in chat will lower your bet speed so it’s wise to go to a quiet chatroom when you are going to hunt (ex. ANY room) before you close the chat tab.
  • Write down the number-interval and minimum bet size you use in case the page refreshes or if you choose to refresh yourself. After some time hunting I think the bet speed gets slower so I use to refresh sometimes during tg hunts. Refreshing resets the multiplier and bet-size so to avoid searching for it you can use what you wrote down.
  • If it’s a plinko hunt make sure to click on the ”turbo” button to make the balls drop faster. On dice/crash use the fastest speed if you are using auto-betting.
  • Make sure you have enough balance. Your balance will go up and down during the hunt because of slow or fast hits. If you have a small balance it could be that you bust without any hit at all.
  • Keep an eye on the bet size of your opponents when it’s a tight battle. In case of a tie it’s the bet size that decide who wins.
  • Try to join a wincoin-hunt first. This way you can try out how the hunts work without risking any of your crypto.
I hope this information will help you guys how to play the telegram hunts! I'm looking forward to see a lot of new participants!
Well explained. Thanks for posting chibby. This is very helpful to those who are interested in joining the Telegram roll hunt.

Very nicely done. This is a great guide for newbies and other players who wish to participate in the telegram hunts. I hope they take time to read and understand all the details carefully. And through this many more would be willing and interested to participate weekly. Great work friend. 👏🎉

Telegram hunt guide

Preparation
Join telegram

Check announcement

View attachment 10102

View attachment 10101

View attachment 10103

During the hunt
Start of the hunt
View attachment 10104

Hunting

View attachment 10106

View attachment 10100

End of the hunt
View attachment 10105

Tips & tricks
Very helpful guide especially to new users. Thanks chibby

Very nicely done. This is a great guide for newbies and other players who wish to participate in the telegram hunts. I hope they take time to read and understand all the details carefully. And through this many more would be willing and interested to participate weekly. Great work friend. 👏🎉
Thank you! It would be great if more players join the hunts to make it even more exciting! :D