Giveaway TEAM GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

Windice.io - 2019
Reaction score
Welcome to the mega-exciting competition.
Everything is so easy that you do not need to do anything, just select one of the three cards that you like and join the team. After clicking you will transfer to another page where you will need to leave a post under the topic.
Every day at 23:00, European time, the winning team will share the prize between themselves.
Everything is very, very simple! If you do not understand, you can watch the video that I made.

No matter the number of participants in the team, it will be a random choice.

Rules:

1. It is forbidden to enter two teams at the same time.
But every new day you can choose a new team.
2. It is strictly forbidden to create multiple accounts. Punishment disqualification from the distribution.
3. The participant must have 5+ posts on the account.
4. All prizes are issued within 4 hours.
5. The organizer has the right to add, change the rules of distribution.

Last edited:
i think my brain just melted a bit watching that video..... go team Mystic ( yellow)

day 2.... lets see who the heretics are... its team yellow all the way.

That video is short and to the point ....best way to be clear about the intentions.

I entered yellow team in the first day. Yellow team won twice and why I’m not winning prizes?

I entered yellow team in the first day. Yellow team won twice and why I’m not winning prizes?
I will reset daily bro, so you should have need to rejoin yellow in 2nd day and 3rd day then leave a post/comment in every join/daily.

I will reset daily bro, so you should have need to rejoin yellow in 2nd day and 3rd day then leave a post/comment in every join/daily.
Really? I thought he said we can change team and have to reply only when we want to change team

Really? I thought he said we can change team and have to reply only when we want to change team
Maybe your still automatically in yellow team in day2 but did you leave a comment or post in day2 and day3 in team yellow? Maybe that is why you didn't qualify to recieve the win. My opinion only and base on what "i observe i mean" in the game.

Last edited:
Rules are not clearly stated that we should post a comment again after it reset, so you have a point there i guess, what i first reply to you is based on what i observed about the winners who get qualify and win. Just ask the mod why it goes like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.