Song LOVE + BIRTHDAY

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
My fiancée asked me to sing for her, I sang but she didn't have a birthday. A nice song indeed. She was amazed haha.

(Refrain)

Today is your birthday, And I want to tell you how much I love you. You're the best person I know and I can't imagine life without you.

(Verse 1)

I remember when I first saw you, I was instantly enchanted by your beauty. But it was your love, laughter and kindness, Which made me fall in love with you.

(Refrain)

Today is your birthday, And I want to tell you how much I love you. You're the best person I know, And I can't imagine life without you.

(Verse 2)

You're my best friend, my lover and my soulmate. I am so grateful that you are in my life, And I can't wait to see what the future holds.

(Refrain)

Today is your birthday, And I want to tell you how much I love you. You are the best person I know and I can't imagine life without you.

(Bridge)

I love your eyes, your hair and your smile. I love your personality, your laugh and your sense of humour.

(Refrain)

Today is your birthday, And I want to tell you how much I love you. You are the best person I know, And I can't imagine life without you.

(Outro)

Happy birthday, beloved!

My fiancée asked me to sing for her, I sang but she didn't have a birthday. A nice song indeed. She was amazed haha.

(Refrain)

Today is your birthday, And I want to tell you how much I love you. You're the best person I know and I can't imagine life without you.

Why is this perplexing? If it was not her birthday then why did you sang?

I'm so grateful for your reply. It helped me to feel less alone and more understood.