Some Tips for Joker's Trivia Tournament :)

salamm

Reaction score
Hey everybody . have a rock & roll day

as you know we have a good trivia tournament every week by mod @Synyster (starts on monday and closes on saturday)
these trivias contains so many wincoins (and USDT for winners of the week)
i know i'm not that good in this tournament but i'd like to share what i do for this tournament.

Let's see the Prize for the winners.

prize.jpg

º~RULES~º

it's easy. you just need to like mod Synyster's post in the forum .and win in trivia.

And it starts at random time in English chat. usually few minutes after wincoin rain and wincoin tips by himself.
And it may not happen every day.

There are two type of trivia . Normal and Special
º Normal Trivia: 1 point
(example: 1,11,21,31,41,51 ... )

(00,10,20,30,40,50 ... )

(ab,cd,ef,gh,ij,kl,mn,op ...)

(unscramble the word ( ioptn ) )

( say the name of the emoji:🐶🐱🦊🐻🐼🦁🐮🐷🐸🐵🐧🦆🐴🐬🐳🐟🐘) something like that.

º
º Special Trivia: 2 points

(examples: "All Answers with 1 space" "What were the 1st, 2nd and 4th answers?" "3 of the words are in a song" "which were not the answer") [These are the Answers to the 7 trivia round.]
some times he asks you to say the answer backward.so be ready for that, too

º

º~TIPS~º

º
so first of all you need somewhere to save the answers of the trivia for the special trivia. if you are using a smartphone it's ok. you can write it on a paper . but using a computer is more efficient . I save them in another chrome tab or notepad. and remember to save the answers immediately because next trivia start so fast and you might miss the last answer.
º mod synyster changes the question in between the other questions. for example 1st and 2nd question is (00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99) and answer is one of them
but in another question ,one of the numbers or the answers, change. like (00,11,22,39,44,55,66,77,88,99).the 4th number was 33 in other questions. but as you can see here is 39 and it's different.
whenever you see a different option that must be the answer so read the question first. answer is 39
º be careful if the answer is already said and next question didn't start, don't spam or you'll be muted for 2 minutes and you might lost the chance of winning
º in unscramble game: if you are using computer. just open a
new tab and search unscramble online . there are tons of websites that can unscarmble the word in few seconds.

i know it's not alot and it's not that good but i hope it was helpful for you : )

and sorry for bad grammer : (