Some new weekly challenges ideas!!

Would you like to play such weekly hunt ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
Hello beautiful Windice family. Today, I'll talk about some weekly forum challenges that take place every week.
as is known as we know, there are weekly hunts for dice, crash, plinko, and slots.
I'm actually witnessed the "God of Dice" 🎲 who hit one number with crypto recently and in the past.
I'm witnessed a lot of individuals who can launch rockets into the clouds and into space get the highest payout.
I have observed a great deal of patience from users in plinko row 16, which is regarded as high risk. Who dropped the ball into 1000x.
Do you think we have to play roulette, another original windice game, as a weekly challenge?
I suggest that roulette, along with dice, plinko, and crash, be included in the weekly hunting.
It should be included as a challenge once a week, every month.

For roulette challenges.
For example:
the user must hit the queue five times in red or five times in blue.
It should be hit queue twice " Green 0
"
Additionally, provide your needed number, such as 5, 7, 10, etc.
It is pleasant as in, we wait for the plinko drop for 10x or for the crash payout and dice payout.

If we're lucky, we'll succeed in getting it.
In this manner, we also try our hand at roulette.

I apologize if this proposal seems like something you don't like. however, put If you think this roulette challenge the initiative is cool, or if you'd are interested in contributing suggestions for what and how this ought to be included in weekly challenges.

Give a hug and share your thoughts, and maybe we can have more fun together further on.

Very interesting :) but as for me I really don't know how to play roulette game :) Congrats for your big wins :)

Great suggestion but i think reason they dnt use roulette for forum challenge because it is hard to set the minimum multiplier used for each forum hunting

There is possible way! They can if they want!
Great suggestion but i think reason they dnt use roulette for forum challenge because it is hard to set the minimum multiplier used for each forum hunting