so called top monthly poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaroop95

Reaction score
this is what the top monthly poster pms in frustration..

just becuase she has support from mods means she can write anything??

i earn daily 0.02btc in day trading and i got lot of others things to do ...unlike you who doesnt even leave even 1 sats which is free from any website..

see your referral links to other websites in every post....even in pm!!!!!!!!..such a shame

im looser??

lol growup kid....you got no withdrawls other than that monthly posters rewards

im gay?? lol

may be you have mistaken from a person who you saw in your mirror

and they like half..just like you who liked my comment even if you like only half (nice coincidence)

Attachments

• Screenshot (326).png
    Screenshot (326).png
    332.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

i earn daily 0.02btc in day trading and i got lot of others things to do ...unlike you who doesnt even leave even 1 sats which is free from any website..

see your referral links to other websites in every post....even in pm!!!!!!!!..such a shame

im looser??

im gay?? lol

and they like half..just like you who liked my comment even if you like only half (nice coincidence)

Obviously, you have low comprehension skills. I said "you just looked like a gay on that part". Have not directly said you're gay. Pfft! And yeah? You sure my withdrawals all came from monthly poster contests only? Hahahaha! How funny. Want me to show you all the records i have for my withdrawals from here and slap in your face how many times i am able to withdraw in a month? I am able to withdraw from playing here dont sound as if you can see my profits. Lol. Oh. No wonder cuz youre not that active enough in windice so you cant see how i play. Hahaha! And what?? FRUSTRATION?? HAHAHAHA! Who among us two looked and sounded frustrated enough since lastnight? Is it me? No. It's you. Lol. And pft! dont say things as if you know everything about my daily activity and FYI i dont need to have referals cuz i can earn without them. Hahaha! Just because i post those other sites you really think am really after referals? Hahahaha!! What a mindset you have. And what do you get for doing all these? Does this satisfy your hunger for revenge cuz of your aggravation? Hahahaha! And pfft i dont care how much you earn. At least i am not a whiner like you. And if i have something to complain about, i do it via pm or support not like you who rants just anywhere. So yeah. If posting all your rants here. Creating more posts about your anger can help you gain more money for this month's contest, go on.. continue... Best of luck on that one.. hahahaha!!🤪

Last edited:

im looser??

im gay?? lol

Oh and one more thing. Why? Have you seen me inviting someone via pm?? Hahaha!! Have you seen me giving my ref links through personal message? Hahahaha! Before you throw accusations make sure you have proofs dont just give crazy assumptions. Lol. PS. dont be a desperate sourloser.

Oh and one more thing. Why? Have you seen me inviting someone via pm?? Hahaha!! Have you seen me giving my ref links through personal message? Hahahaha! Before you throw accusations make sure you have proofs dont just give crazy assumptions. Lol. PS. dont be a desperate sourloser.

looked like gay?? ohhh ..then can i say you looked like bi*** ??
stop using using bullshit tactics to cover yourself
lol poor mowmow..see your referral links to yobit and getzen..they are attached with every post of yours

Last edited:
and i dont need this weeks prize..i just came by and did the challenge..
and lol..you think im trying for monthly forum top poster reward?? lollll
do i sound like that??
if i want that..i would be pampering all mods like you do

Last edited:
and i dont need this weeks prize..i just came by and did the challenge..
and lol..you think im trying for monthly forum top poster reward?? lollll
do i sound like that??
if i want that..i would be pampering all mods like you do

HahahahA!! Yeah go on. Bombard me with all your madness, lies and crazy lines. Continue. Lol. Whaaaatt?? Me pampering all mods and have support from them that's why i win the monthly contest all the time?? you sure?? Hahahaha!! Lol. I dont need to pamper them and get all their support just to win the monthly prize every month cuz i get those rewards through my efforts in posting good contents. And yeah i can say anything i want specially if it has something to do about me, even without support from them all. I have the right to defend myself. Everything you say against me is pure nonsense cuz you have 0 proofs with everything you say. Hahahaha! And yeah? i look like a bi*** to you?? Hahaha! Wow nice eye sight you have. Go ahead cry baby🤪👎

Last edited:
looked like gay?? ohhh ..then can i say you looked like bi*** ??
stop using using bullshit tactics to cover yourself
lol poor mowmow..see your referral links to yobit and getzen..they are attached with every post of yours
And oh.. yeah yobit and zen links are attached as my signature. That's the reason you seeing them. And made that a long time ago. So you think i care about my account and earnings on those two sites just because my reflink on those two sites appear on my every post? Hahaha! Lol i can easily remove them cuz like i said, i dont care about referals at all since i can earn without having any referals at all. Hahahaha!! So what bulls**t tactic are you saying.. hahahaha!! Talk nonsense. Yeah

Here. Now my signature tab is empty.
Screenshot_20200910-010854.png

Happy now?? Hahahaha!

ok ok thats it stop it now guys, lets think about mia khalifa now and enjoy the moment ..... we are adults now lets think like adults and not fight ...... this is a request from the innocent guy of windice .... :D :p:p

ok ok thats it stop it now guys, lets think about mia khalifa now and enjoy the moment ..... we are adults now lets think like adults and not fight ...... this is a request from the innocent guy of windice .... :D :p:p
Yeah tell him that. Hahaha! Keep reminding him cuz he always explode that's why he keep giving false accusations bout me. Hahaha!

yeah yeah right now no more rants about that topic or any topic ... now just my topic which is neighbors wife or mia khalifa thats it.... :D lets make the forum more exotic with it hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.