Should I buy now ETH or am I too late?

San4osss

Known
Reaction score
Ether is the cryptocurrency built on top of the open source Ethereum blockchain, which runs smart contracts. The cryptocurrency acts as a fuel that allows smart contracts to run unlike bitcoin, which is meant to be a unit of currency on a peer-to-peer payment network. Ether’s supply is not capped like that of bitcoin and its supply schedule, often described as minimum necessary to secure the network, is determined by members of Ethereum’s community. A majority of decentralized applications are based on Ethereum and the cryptocurrency accounts for the highest percentage of the total funds staked in the DeFi projects. Ethereum is scheduled to make a transition to proof-of-stake mechanism from the current proof-of-work mechanism in the later half of 2020.

Ethereum​

ETH
$1,729.92
24 HOUR % CHANGE
9.27%

Ether is the cryptocurrency built on top of the open source Ethereum blockchain, which runs smart contracts. The cryptocurrency acts as a fuel that allows smart contracts to run unlike bitcoin, which is meant to be a unit of currency on a peer-to-peer payment network. Ether’s supply is not capped like that of bitcoin and its supply schedule, often described as minimum necessary to secure the network, is determined by members of Ethereum’s community. A majority of decentralized applications are based on Ethereum and the cryptocurrency accounts for the highest percentage of the total funds staked in the DeFi projects. Ethereum is scheduled to make a transition to proof-of-stake mechanism from the current proof-of-work mechanism in the later half of 2020.

Ethereum​

ETH
$1,729.92
24 HOUR % CHANGE
9.27%
With cryptos I dont think it is ever too late. Timing is important though and watching the fluctuation is very important. But at $1700/ETH I am more inclined to think you can get it at a cheaper price. Just like the BTC for example of just recently. It climbed to slightly over $40k then almost nose dived clear down to I think 31K give or take. I do not watch it like a hawk as I once did. But the time to invest was not while it was climbing towards the 40K but when it was falling. And look at it now. At 44K and it was at 48 I think a day or so ago. When they get into these really swing type ranges of value it becomes very volatile. If you invest much you stand to take a substantial hit however if it will not hinder you in any form to experience a decrease in value then you shouldnt have any worries. Because even if it falls below your purchase price it will almost certainly regain and surpass that amount sometime. But like I pointed out if you are trying to invest for a long term then you can and will most definitely find ETH at a cheaper price than now. With a wider profit margin incorporated with the low purchase amount. If I have learned nothing else from this stuff it is that if you have a lot of it and it starts to plummit you can not panic. It would not be wise. Even if you had say 100 BTC and you acquired them suppose in 2017 early that year for 900/BTC and had invested 90K and say it does what it did and hits 20K/btc then starts to plummit as it did again back in what I think November 2019 low was 3200/btc? and to think if you had sold all 100 between those numbers of 20K and 3.2K and now seeing the amount today you would feel oddly I would think. You would not feel bad since you had made a sizable profit but you have to think of it in long term of a minimum 5 years for worst case and if you hit gold in that time its all better.

With cryptos I dont think it is ever too late. Timing is important though and watching the fluctuation is very important. But at $1700/ETH I am more inclined to think you can get it at a cheaper price. Just like the BTC for example of just recently. It climbed to slightly over $40k then almost nose dived clear down to I think 31K give or take. I do not watch it like a hawk as I once did. But the time to invest was not while it was climbing towards the 40K but when it was falling. And look at it now. At 44K and it was at 48 I think a day or so ago. When they get into these really swing type ranges of value it becomes very volatile. If you invest much you stand to take a substantial hit however if it will not hinder you in any form to experience a decrease in value then you shouldnt have any worries. Because even if it falls below your purchase price it will almost certainly regain and surpass that amount sometime. But like I pointed out if you are trying to invest for a long term then you can and will most definitely find ETH at a cheaper price than now. With a wider profit margin incorporated with the low purchase amount. If I have learned nothing else from this stuff it is that if you have a lot of it and it starts to plummit you can not panic. It would not be wise. Even if you had say 100 BTC and you acquired them suppose in 2017 early that year for 900/BTC and had invested 90K and say it does what it did and hits 20K/btc then starts to plummit as it did again back in what I think November 2019 low was 3200/btc? and to think if you had sold all 100 between those numbers of 20K and 3.2K and now seeing the amount today you would feel oddly I would think. You would not feel bad since you had made a sizable profit but you have to think of it in long term of a minimum 5 years for worst case and if you hit gold in that time its all better.
I agree if you are thinking about longterm investment you will see it growing. So the idea here is if you cannot hold digital currency for a long time you won't be able to get rich in the near future. Every coin has a potential. You just have to be updated at all times. And patience is the key.

You are right bro ;)