SHIBA INU (SHIB)

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
11.png

Shiba Inu is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, and is based on Dogecoin. It brands itself "the Dogecoin killer".

Is the Shiba Inu coin a good investment in 2021?

Yes.

ezgif-6-e17992c00dda.png

Infromation:

Shiba Inu, Doge and other coins
The main focus of today's Bitcoin Radio Podcast is the subject of speculation. In the last 7 days, we have witnessed an increase in the price of Shiba Inu - the Ethereum token, which is another variation on the theme of yellow dog memes, by over 1700%. This dizzying result attracted a lot of fresh investors, and each of them automatically became the eulogist of the success of this cryptocurrency.

We should remember, however, that such a rapid growth is, however, a kind of anomaly. On the website of the project itself, we can read that Shiba Inu is only an experiment - it does not carry any real technological and functional value. Therefore, this investment can turn against investors very quickly.

It may be the same with many other niche projects, which are forced by many tricksters, especially on Facebook groups. Under the posts asking about altcoins, interesting comments, in addition to known items such as ADA, ETH or DOGE, also appear shitcoins, the life of which will most likely end with the current bull cycle. I am begging you. Watch out for them.

ezgif-6-e17992c00dda.png

More info:
Original author(s)"Ryoshi"
Initial releaseAugust 2020; 10 months ago[2]
Development statusActive

ezgif-6-e17992c00dda.png

Many questions:

What do you think worth to buy?
Where to buy SHIBA INU?
It's will rising up?

ezgif-6-e17992c00dda.png

My opition:

It's worth an investment in the future, always risk and can make money... it's on depends market cryptocurrencies. I'm not sure, it's token SHIBA INU, not real cryptocurrency.

Greetings.

Last edited: