Roulette Minor Jp

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
its a fun game but no players , i suggest some minor events related to roulette like last man standing with a number of consecutive wins , who ever gets like 10 consecutive wins receives a minor jp something like that , GL and Have dun and enjoy

its a fun game but no players , i suggest some minor events related to roulette like last man standing with a number of consecutive wins , who ever gets like 10 consecutive wins receives a minor jp something like that , GL and Have dun and enjoy
this cannot be, this is a bad idea, roulette is luck, not a handicap for losers)

I've always felt like adding chat specifically for roulette would help improve the environment and help retain players. Also it would decrease the spam-like comments in the main chat for people who are not playing.

I've always felt like adding chat specifically for roulette would help improve the environment and help retain players. Also it would decrease the spam-like comments in the main chat for people who are not playing.
That would be very nice and need more people to play roulette!)

this suggestion would be nice ^^

roulette has a great potential for team vs team event

like a knock out event or has the best consecutive wins