New Ripple (XRP) Closes Prior Hour Up 0.3%; 2 Day Up Streak Broken, in a Downtrend Over Past 90 Days

Suffocation

Reaction score

The Hourly View for XRP​

Last Updated November 3, 2020, 01:037 GMT

At the moment, XRP’s price is up $0 (0.3%) from the hour prior. XRP has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears. Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.

Ripple Daily Price Recap​

The choppiness in the recent daily price action of Ripple continues; to start today, it came in at a price of 0.2356 US dollars, down 1.83% ($0.0044) since the previous day. The change in price came along side change in volume that was up 73.88% from previous day, but down 26.26% from the Monday of last week. Relative to other instruments in the Top Cryptos asset class, Ripple ranked 2nd since the previous day in terms of percentage price change. The daily price chart of Ripple below illustrates.

Ripple Technical Analysis​

Notably, Ripple is now close to its 20, 50 and 200 day moving averages, which may act as price barrier for the asset. The clearest trend exists on the 14 day timeframe, which shows price moving down over that time. For additional context, note that price has gone down 6 out of the past 10 days.

I guess the real question here is, do you actually see xrp gaining ground? It has basically been one of 2 things since December of 2017 either flat or dropping. Has not really made any real gain to speak of. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Doge may have been created as a joke, but xrp appears to be the real laugh.