Reverse Martingale or Anti Martingale Strategy

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Many of us here have probably use this strategy. In my case, I have tried this just today. 🤣

What is Anti-Martingale Strategy?
It is the reversal changing bet base of Martingale strategy. If you have read my article about the Martingale strategy it is the doubling of bet every loss to double your initial bet base. While in anti-Martingale you, set an amount of bet base decrease the bet base into two and double in win chance.

Your probably wondering why the need of decreasing the bet base? The purpose of this is to increase the winning streak and to lessen the red bets. However, it is important to set-up a losing streak and a winning streak! To avoid losing all your funds. And always remember a good preparation and mood calmness is important on betting.

See how I play mine at windice. The below photo is a sample only.

I choose the x2 multiplier for a double profit, and for a higher probability to get a lot of green.

I set up my highest bet which was, 3640 sats in bch. Whenever I get red I decrease the betbase making it to 1820, and if there is a red again halving each time at red and since the minimun is 910 sats I keep betting the 910 sats until I hit the green again, thus delaying the strategy. And once it hits the green I double the bet again. If you will look at my bets where I hit the highest mark of 3640 sats why I did not double if it was a green bet? It is because, that was my highest mark or my highest bet base. If it continue to keep green I still win even I did not increase my betbase. Thus, avoiding the risk of getting a red with a higher value Of bet base.

20210410_002359.jpg

Right on track! Have you tried using this method? What are your thoughts about it? Well I say this is much better than Martingale Strategy. I like seeing green more than reds. 🤣🤣

And sometimes, the best thing at the very end, every strategy cannot work for everybody or can't work all the time. Best is to combine them! Will see u on my next article for another strat sample. Stay tuned!

Haha 🤣🤣

I am leaving you with this famous quote from my college professors during exams.

"If you fail to prepare, your preparing to fail." I quote
"If you fail to set a goal, you'll lose it all"

Last edited:
Nice strat there. Will have to try this one.

Just don't get too attached! Haha small profit is enough or you'll have it all crashed. Haha 😊
so all the reason why is because i was feeling the Ambition of hitting the jackpot that makes all you guys banned for saying i am Spamming in that same group chat many are there spamming so much but still done nothing

so all the reason why is because i was feeling the Ambition of hitting the jackpot that makes all you guys banned for saying i am Spamming in that same group chat many are there spamming so much but still done nothing
Ow why. What happened

i have this at 10x payout then stop at 5 consecutive greens on win 500% but it will take awhile