Resolution - 2023

Do you keep New year Resolution?

• Total voters

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
New Year marks all new excitement, new year to start the things afresh, stop some bad habits, embark the new journey with new goals. With this we welcome the 2023 and wishes the best for all that this year will be best and fruitful year for all of us in each and everyway of our lives.

We are towards end of Jan and 1 month has already flew for 2023. I am sure many of you would also have kept some resolution/goals for 2023 which could be in relation to Health, Wealth, Career, Money, Education etc.

Share your thoughts and goals for the blissful year of 2023 and let us ensure we achieve best of things in coming months for this year.

Stay Happy & Stay Positive.

1675103591655.png

We are almost halfway through the year 2023, and now is the time to reflect on our personal/student/professional lives to check how far we have made progressed in terms of our established goals and how much work remains to be done to achieve them by the end of the year.

I personally write down my defined goals and hang them on the wall so that each day I can take cognizant of it. It is tempting to give up at times, but thinking about your goals and the thrill of achieving them keeps me motivated to keep going. Those who have yet to begin or have not considered doing so should construct a list and set realistic goals that they can attained in the next six months with some extra efforts.

This will assist you in having a nice time and will not keep you inactive or for the incorrect thoughts to be curtailed because you now have something to work towards in life and achieve it successfully and totally.

!! Wishing the best for the rest of the year !!