Questions Regarding Telegram Challenge

Fuzemine

Known
Reaction score
About the telegram challenge.

1. Is there a posibility that the prize of the next challenge will increase if not won previously?

2. If there's no price increase then, Is there a chance that the prize will be added to the Trivia game instead?

3. If the challenge prize is really intended to be given to lucky players, so there should be other way to give it in other type of game.

I just want us players like me to enjoy more of this site. Hoping for events and games to come soon!! Go Windice!!

Last edited:
i think you want to say prizes instead of price>? They said they will add yesterday challenge prize will added into today challenge, so yes. But they made a trivia in chat with the telegram prize too that's why today challenge still the same prize amount.

i think you want to say prizes instead of price>? They said they will add yesterday challenge prize will added into today challenge, so yes. But they made a trivia in chat with the telegram prize too that's why today challenge still the same prize amount.
Already edited haha, thanks for the correction, but question is already been answered since prizes is added to next challenge if it not get won by players :)