Proud moment ๐Ÿ˜Š

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Proud moment ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ how are you doing all? Hope everything is smooth and happier as always for you! Let us discuss about proud moment. For you what can ever be a proud moment? Getting a win of more than $10 or $100 ? Hahah! Just was kidding! It can be when you make one happy! It can be when you win the heart of a person! It can be when you please people around you! It can be when you be too much kind to everyone in each day you meet with! However, the same! These all are really proud moments for me. I was taught by @Winbtc about the posting methods in forum, and I truly say, yes she was my mentor for a greater path of my journey towards forum posts. It can be a proud moment for her that her student, means me has done something great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

I too have a proud moment when my student hahahaaha "Balochiking" a colleague has finally got his first payout after receiving coaching from me. He was just as happy as I could not think when he had a win and got to be able for his first payout while I was teaching him practically. This melt stored water of my eyes and they flew away from my cheeks. I remembered my own happiness when I got my first payout in mentorship of @BadLuckKing (my cousin who brought me in windice). I cannot express more words, but can show you a screenshot which itself contains a bigger story of my student in windice "Balochiking".... ๐Ÿ‘‡
Screenshot_20230502-203100.png

I was more even happier when he used my symbols :) that smiley symbols :) ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited: