Please reduce the minimum amount for exchange

swaroop95

Reaction score
I don't know what is the advantage for windice for keeping a minimum requirement for in house exchange of crypto..

For tips I can understand that some users will abuse faucet buy why minimum requirement of exchange I don't understand..

Hope this is taken care in future

I don't know what is the advantage for windice for keeping a minimum requirement for in house exchange of crypto..

For tips I can understand that some users will abuse faucet buy why minimum requirement of exchange I don't understand..

Hope this is taken care in future

This is normal. If you'll notice in other gambling sites they also have minimum requirement for exchange. Even exchangers and tradings have minimum amount for each transaction. And besides the minimum amount for exchange here in windice is reasonable. Other smilar platforms have even higher minimum amounts than here.

[QUOTE = "swaroop95, publicación: 10446, miembro: 1205"]
No sé cuál es la ventaja de windice para mantener un requisito mínimo para el intercambio interno de criptografía.

Para obtener consejos, puedo entender que algunos usuarios abusarán de la compra de grifos, ¿por qué no se requiere un intercambio mínimo?

Espero que esto se cuide en el futuro
[/CITAR]
Totalmente de acuerdo

i agree. I feel the minimum amount should be reduce... This could make Windice apart of the rest, if they were to implement this feature.

now we are not use faucet so minimum amount should be reduce. for exchange

The minimum amount of withdrawal is evidenced somewhat increased, it is noticeable but this has nothing to do with the faucet, it is a separate issue in which case if they do not want to abuse they should set limits for example.