• Screenshot (305).png
    Screenshot (305).png
    294 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot (306).png
    Screenshot (306).png
    296.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
see who liked my criticism?? it's mowmow

and mod furl ..other than this where did i complaint about windice..

just because you are mod you cannot throw false claims on me

Last edited:
and mod furl...you are like waiting from so much time to attack me

Attachments

• Screenshot (307).png
    Screenshot (307).png
    307.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot (308).png
    Screenshot (308).png
    306.3 KB · Views: 157
and mowmow..if you are irritated with my complaints ..
why did you like my comment ??
and i know you will start posting some replies to this thread also to get that monthly top poster reward..

And mod furl.. I'm complaining because I can't win?? You are telling this to a user who liked my complaint... I told on behalf of users and it is a fact that crash is used too much in giveaways of windice.. No strategy can be used in it except staring at the screen
I can't win?? I got better stats than many others who hide their stats to satisfy their ego... I never hide my stats

Last edited:
Regarding this week challenge... Mod furl.. It lies on support decision and then mod synster decision... You are saying that "we have stricten the rules".. I don't think you are support or host of that challenge.. You simply said that to take revenge on me which you are waiting to take from the day of my comment on crash challenge

If you are serious with your complaints why not submit a ticket to admin or post it on support forum instead of in discussion.. By the looks of it you are attacking on people who just doesn't have the same opinion as yours. It's obvious coz you really took an effort to take screenshot and post them to show to other users. For what? To gain sympathy? Not taking side here, this is my own opinion. I just don't think this will be resolved if you will not put this in proper forum or best way is to submit ticket and if your complaint is valid it will surely be taken cared of by admin.

Regarding this week challenge... Mod furl.. It lies on support decision and then mod synster decision... You are saying that "we have stricten the rules".. I don't think you are support or host of that challenge.. You simply said that to take revenge on me which you are waiting to take from the day of my comment on crash challenge
Lol I think you have overthink tho . what is the revenge about? And what is there to revenge?
I was only trying to explain to you about terms and rules of the latest challenge made by mod Synster. And i have mentioned about strickening the rules when you were complaining about the writer's challenge made by mod terry. I have commented thank you for your feedback, we will stricken the rules.
Screenshot_20200908-221611_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200908-221117_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200908-221219_Chrome.jpg

And mod furl.. I'm complaining because I can't win?? You are telling this to a user who liked my complaint... I told on behalf of users and it is a fact that crash is used too much in giveaways of windice.. No strategy can be used in it except staring at the screen
I can't win?? I got better stats than many others who hide their stats to satisfy their ego... I never hide my stats
Screenshot_20200909-172759_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200909-172812_Chrome.jpg

If you are serious with your complaints why not submit a ticket to admin or post it on support forum instead of in discussion.. By the looks of it you are attacking on people who just doesn't have the same opinion as yours. It's obvious coz you really took an effort to take screenshot and post them to show to other users. For what? To gain sympathy? Not taking side here, this is my own opinion. I just don't think this will be resolved if you will not put this in proper forum or best way is to submit ticket and if your complaint is valid it will surely be taken cared of by admin.
for sympathy?? lol..i think mowmow supporters are here..see the lies she said

Anyway kindly submit a help ticket to admin if you have further enquiries and feedbacks. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.