on the top activities, greater possibilities for the people of Windice.

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
Hi there to all of you. I hope everything is good.
People occasionally consider stopping their gambling, switching sites, environments, and friendships. when they feel unfortunate or when they lose their terrible money. After that, they change in this way.
However, you should only gamble if you can afford to lose the money; otherwise, stay away from it. Additionally, good luck and poor luck are not constant; sometimes they are good, and sometimes they are bad.
So few days ago, my friend Alexzim (real name not disclosed) invited me to several sites in telegram. He detailed the sites, which included free money, rewards, and great contests.

Dewayne and Alexzim had a discussion. Using windice.io as an example, Dewayne invited Alexzim. He was informed by Dewayne about the daily, weekly, monthly, telegram hunt, and giveaways etc...
Alexzim told Dewayne about a site where he claimed to be giving away USDT prizes for every level up.
Then he mentioned another site where users can wager and receive rewards in the mail within a week. they accrued wagers before awarding prizes (in the form of vouchers).

Then he mentioned another site, where players who earn 0.0055 Santoshi BTC in less than 24 hours would receive a booster in return; if it's now 1% or 2%, it will increase when they attempt for a daily goal of 1% boost on the first day, 2% on the second, and 0.0055 at the third day. Till the 15% mark is reachable.

Dewayne stated, "It's encouraging to know that players have excellent opportunities here."

Dewayne continued, saying, "I hope windice.io incorporates some more interesting things for all users." And I must suggest that others should be included in this package you indicated.

Alexzim stated that there will be a jump in enthusiasm.Perhaps I will also be available.

I'd like to greet you in advance, Dewayne remarked.
and brought the discussion to a close.

__*__*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It is my opinion that such an activity need to be included in Windice, where players might enjoy a variety of activities.

These are things Windice must to be interested in. When another site helps its users.
Get usdt as rewards if they manage to level up. I hope Windice brings these kinds of stuff. People should receive some USDT as incentives when they achieve the 30th rank if they have leveled up with deposits and significant wagers. Every level gain after the thirty-first should be rewarded with some USDT.

If other site offers prizes to players who gamble within a week. I think Windice need to award USDTs with coupon codes to depositors and wagerers. After the weekly total of wages, it can be 0.5 USDT, $1, $2, or $5.

If another site offers a booster for a daily return of 0.0055 Santoshi BTC. I think Windice needs to provide these options for boosters.

The only site with all of the packages and development for its users will be windice.io. Stay connected and fortunate.