Olympics - Paris 2024 👎

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
https___arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-advancelocal.s3.amazonaws.com_public_77NI2C3NT5BXXA3P7OTPBFL5ZU.png

Frist bad or good information? let me share bad, better end happy, true?
How do you rate this Olympics opening ceremony from 2024 Paris? 😎

It's very sad situation.
It is very bad because of LGBT and the cuted head of the Queen from Great Britain.
n_6e4c714743a61c92ddad18e32f32cccfaf44a8f40be61a503ce6c70f333690e1_c1722067360.jpg

The Paris Olympics opening ceremony has sparked controversy due to its prominent display of LGBTQ+ themes. This departure from tradition has divided opinions, with some praising the event's inclusivity and others criticizing it for being overly political.

The ceremony featured elements such as an LGBT-themed reimagining of the Last Supper, where a large woman replaced Jesus, and the presence of individuals who challenged traditional gender norms. These choices have been seen by some as an aggressive promotion of LGBTQ+ ideology within a sporting event.

The mentioned "woman with a beard" also appeared on stage "singing" the karaoke musical hit from the 1990s, "Freed from Desire".
A world without sky, nations, religion and this is the vision of the peace that is to embrace everyone. This is the vision of communism, unfortunately.

Tragedy...

I share cool memory on olympics:

Mr. Bean -
Jack Chan -

There were good introductions

Each subsequent Olympic Games takes place every 4 years. I have hope on 2028 will show very good than Paris 2024.