not interested in doing challenges??

swaroop95

Reaction score
i know that some times challenges are very tough...

but anyway you are here to win...

so win by completing the challenge...

you will get double reward...

1.you would have already gained big amount by hitting that big multiplier according to the challenge

2.the reward prize

sometimes the challenge reward prize will be very high ....

good luck in completing the challenges

if you have less balance then first calculate how much is required to win the challenge...

achieve that balance from small bets ,then hunt for the challenge

i know that some times challenges are very tough...

but anyway you are here to win...

so win by completing the challenge...

you will get double reward...

1.you would have already gained big amount by hitting that big multiplier according to the challenge

2.the reward prize

sometimes the challenge reward prize will be very high ....

good luck in completing the challenges
Exactly.. hahaha!! Best way to earn fast and process pay.out. :)

and sometimes challenge reward acts like a bank...

since we are masters in busting our balance, if we had busted after completing the challenge then the challenge reward acts like a bank...

so we can bet confidently after completing challenge because we will be confident that challenge balance will come in the future

Last edited:
and sometimes challenge reward acts like a bank...

since we are masters in busting our balance, if we had busted after completing the challenge then the challenge reward acts like a bank...

so we can bet confidently after completing challenge because we will be confident that challenge balance will come in the future

I fulfilled the conditions of the last challenge for two days and today just before closing the moderator @MaxNeydring deleted my cheering message (it was just "Good luck everyone") so I no longer had the 5 messages on the forum.. I had no explanation from him.
I don't think it's fair

okay so apparently, a message in the topic of the event does not count as a message...

Last edited: