no one couldn't answer from chat ! how about you?

Jxcywgf196

Reaction score
sorukolay
Do I have to invest first in order to withdraw the accumulated amount?

There is no such pre condition that you have to invest before you can withdrew. If you can reach the minimum withdrawable amount then you can withdrew it. This is Windice and not any other website where you will have many conditions in order to play or withdraw it.

Good luck and have a good time at Windice

Its up to you friend, but you can withdraw here in windice without even depositing anything as long as you can reach the minimum withdrawable amount, that's one of the good thing here in this site👍

you guys are so nice that you cared about me and answered this question..thank you all individually and wish you good luck

No problem, we are here to help whatever we know and share it with users who have some difficulty or need to get some advise. Along with forum, Windice do have support system online where you can ping them and check as well.

If I had the right to ask one more question for me and all those who are wondering, I would ask; “Okay, when we request a withdrawal, how long does it take to request a withdrawal? ''

If I had the right to ask one more question for me and all those who are wondering, I would ask; “Okay, when we request a withdrawal, how long does it take to request a withdrawal? ''

Mostly it is instant or in quick time. I had no issue in withdrawals till now, but at times due to some or other reason some of them had to wait for few hours as read in chat. On such occasions it is better to check the online support and ask them reason or expected time. They would guide you. But rest assured that you will receive your withdrawals.

I haven't had an issue with withdrawal! Hehe you just have to talk out on the support team and they will assist you after that your withdrawal will eventually successful in a few minutes. 😃 The first withdrawal is a lil late but the next ones are faster.

I haven't had an issue with withdrawal! Hehe you just have to talk out on the support team and they will assist you after that your withdrawal will eventually successful in a few minutes. The first withdrawal is a lil late but the next ones are faster.😃

So if it's that easy to play, win and send our winnings to our wallets whenever we want, no one can hold me...

🖖There is a concept called cold wallet or hot wallet.. believe me, I am still ignorant about it.. I mean, for example, I have "faucetpey", "binance", "paribu", and "coinbase". . ok now question is this 👉? When I reach the minimum withdrawal request level, can I receive my earnings directly into each wallet above and similar?

volume_up

content_copy

star_border

You will have to check the requirements in the receiving site or wallet, I know that some have a minimus deposit requirement but I do not know the exact ammount.

🖖There is a concept called cold wallet or hot wallet.. believe me, I am still ignorant about it.. I mean, for example, I have "faucetpey", "binance", "paribu", and "coinbase". . ok now question is this 👉? When I reach the minimum withdrawal request level, can I receive my earnings directly into each wallet above and similar?

volume_up

content_copy

star_border
Whenever I withdraw my bnb it goes directly into my binance wallet. You can deposit any amount on binance 😃 but their minimum withdrawal is way higher than the minimum withdrawal in windice.

hahahhahahahahah
Whenever I withdraw my bnb it goes directly into my binance wallet. You can deposit any amount on binance 😃 but their minimum withdrawal is way higher than the minimum withdrawal in windice.
than let's play more more more more and make it withdraw from binance wallet.. ohh by the way did you trying to earn ''FAUCETPEY'' maybe it's easy than binance..actually i donT' try yet..but want to see

hahahhahahahahah

than let's play more more more more and make it withdraw from binance wallet.. ohh by the way did you trying to earn ''FAUCETPEY'' maybe it's easy than binance..actually i donT' try yet..but want to see
I have tried it but I thought it is no longer working?

I have tried it but I thought it is no longer working?
i am also so new members and i will try as you try.. but i wish all the best for us..thanks a lot for your intention..do you have any idea then please let me know them