Newbies Corner

I started three days ago but I have learned a lot. If you're a Dice Master, please help me learn this game because i want to be great Dice Master one day :)

I started three days ago but I have learned a lot. If you're a Dice Master, please help me learn this game because i want to be great Dice Master one day :)
not a dice master.. im still figuring things out :) will help you when im stable here

очень умный чат и модераторы я новичок думаю все будет круто

Hello I'm new here and just want to know what are the details for the team challenge? I want to Mike that I do everything right.

Hey. I am currently lurking in forum to learn the do's and don'ts. Good thing there's not much thread so far so I caught up early. Good day everyone! :)

Hey. I am currently lurking in forum to learn the do's and don'ts. Good thing there's not much thread so far so I caught up early. Good day everyone! :)

hello there ! here are the terms/rules in the gaming site https://windice.io/terms you can see terms at the lower part of the page beside the chat :) i hope it helped you also in the chat but click on ❓to see the chat rules and commands