aloneagain25

Reaction score
Hi! I am new here can someone tell me how windice work? And how to use windice. Thank you in advance and my apology i really dont have any idea on how this work.

Hello, Welcome to Windice and choosing the best among the rest of the gambling sites.

You can use the wincoins which you can get from faucet to play the games. Wincoin is the windice own coin and does not have a direct value in the market as those are not listed token. But having said that if you end up having the top 10 wincoin holders for that day then you can win some doge coins. Daily there is a doge contest that happens on the site and those wincoins in turn help you win doge if you are among top 10.

As well at particular time daily for all users the wincoins get reset to 0 and you have to start again from 0. You can also deposit the crypto coins like BTC/ETH/XRP/Doge/BCH/LTC which is supported by Windice at the moment and play and win.

Hope you have the good time and welcome once again.

Hi! I am new here can someone tell me how windice work? And how to use windice. Thank you in advance and my apology i really dont have any idea on how this work.
Easy as 1 2 3 ;) as they said Browse and in a minute or so ull get it BIGTIME!!! my the ODDS be with You !! Enjoy playing see you in chat - chadktt