New year, New updates.

Bekyhig180

Staff member
Reaction score
First, let me congratulate admin, programers, mods and everyone behind windice for their efforts in continuously upgrading the games, UI for a better experience while playing.

Aside from the new slot games added, I also noticed that you can already hide your rolls (applicable for level 31+ ) which is good to avoid other players tagging while you are playing and also pm-ing (you know what I mean :) ) Nice job to that.

On the other hand, while having this nice updates, I also noticed that high payouts especially in crash and plinko are now becoming so rare. Like, what happened? Can't even hunt for 1000x right now unlike before that I am confident to hunt even 9900x. I am not sure if it's just me but all I know is that it's one of the reason why other players (that I know) are also crossing other sites coz it's already too risky playing in windice.

Another thing is that there's not much perks of being vip. After getting to silver, yeah you can claim crypto faucet but 200xp is deducted which for me is not worthit since the faucet claim is also that small.

I know others will say that no one is forcing us to play here and I am not a big player as others. But I consider this my home that's why I keep coming back. Hopefully, the vip system will be reviewed and updated too, to attract more players which means more gains for the site.

That's all for now. Goodluck!

Last edited:
Another thing is that there's not much perks of being vip. After getting to silver, yeah you can claim crypto faucet but 200xp is deducted which for me is not worthit since the faucet claim is also that small.
This is one of the things I noticed as one of the cons in the VIP system here in Windice ever since it has started. That once you get to the level where crypto faucet will be unlocked, you'll be able to claim cryptos again but your exp will be deducted in exchange. Which is, you're right, not practical or not worth it cuz like you said, the claim amount is too small + if you keep claiming cryptos from faucet for sure your hard earned exp will keep going down til your level goes back down again and til you are no longer eligible to claim cryptos again. This is honestly frustrating cuz free faucet was one of the great reasons why a lot of gamblers came here and loved Windice. It was one of the great features Windice used to have and some players actually think once they reach silver level, they can finally claim free cryptos from faucet again daily. I remember what a friend once told me, to no longer get very excited to reach silver level and up just to be able to claim free cryptos again cuz the amounts are very small that it's no longer worth claiming.

Last edited: