New theories on the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin ???????

AWASIOR

Known
Reaction score
One of the most interesting stories is the one recently told by the songchunlai account, which described his own life and claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto. After describing his adolescence, Chunlai recounts the situation in the year 2008, claiming that it was he who drafted the famous Bitcoin whitepaper. From that moment on, and with his cryptographic skills, Chunlai says he discovered that he could actually develop a kind of accounting software, so that every house would have one, with no one relying on the others and no one benefiting from it more or less.

Here’s how he describes what would later be the thinking behind Blockchain:

“After the transaction occurs, broadcast it to all computers, and write it down when the computer running the software receives it. So who will compress the full page of accounts, then use the random number generator to find an MD5 code with several zeros in front of the compressed package, if it just matches this page of accounts and is the first one to find , Then all computers recognize the work of this computer and agree to put this package in their own account chain. The system also rewards this computer with a certain amount of points”.

The famous points would be what he later defined as Bitcoin. The story goes on to state that other “unknown” parties (including developers) allegedly contacted Chunlai via QQ, the popular Chinese chat.

Satoshi Nakamoto “holds” a wallet with 1 million BTC

Legends about Satoshi Nakamoto and his 1 million BTC​

Chunlai’s story ends with a polite request:

“You who like me can give me a little coin for buy some food and new computer. I will work hard for our plan”.
Among the various comments to his story, many bristled at the request for money that the alleged Satoshi Nakamoto holding 1 million BTC is hard to believe he could make.

On another forum, the account replicant999 reportedly started a new Bitcoin discussion by posting as follows:

“Hi, I was wondering why 21M? maybe SN wanted to keep 1M for himself, then when BTC touches 1,000,000, donate 1,000,000,000 to charities or do some kind of good deeds? that would be great, besides giving us this beautiful gift. Could happen anytime soon….thanks for reading.”

Among the comments, many claim that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead or that if he moved his BTC he would crash the market. Many also state that the inventor of BTC has already been a benefit to humanity.

The revival of a Nakamoto-era wallet​

Yet something drew attention last July 2021, and it seems to have been the awakening of a Nakamoto-era bitcoin wallet, when the first halving had yet to take place.

It is the address 157XG8DEk6FhcoHfNpZW6v6fuBd9184DsT, which allegedly received its first BTC on 1 March 2012, the year after Satoshi Nakamoto’s “disappearance”.

Since then, this address would have made only two BTC transfers: the first on 28 May 2012 and the second on 12 July 2021, of 740 BTC to a Segwit address.

One of the most interesting stories is the one recently told by the songchunlai account, which described his own life and claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto. After describing his adolescence, Chunlai recounts the situation in the year 2008, claiming that it was he who drafted the famous Bitcoin whitepaper. From that moment on, and with his cryptographic skills, Chunlai says he discovered that he could actually develop a kind of accounting software, so that every house would have one, with no one relying on the others and no one benefiting from it more or less.

“After the transaction occurs, broadcast it to all computers, and write it down when the computer running the software receives it. So who will compress the full page of accounts, then use the random number generator to find an MD5 code with several zeros in front of the compressed package, if it just matches this page of accounts and is the first one to find , Then all computers recognize the work of this computer and agree to put this package in their own account chain. The system also rewards this computer with a certain amount of points”.

The famous points would be what he later defined as Bitcoin. The story goes on to state that other “unknown” parties (including developers) allegedly contacted Chunlai via QQ, the popular Chinese chat.

“You who like me can give me a little coin for buy some food and new computer. I will work hard for our plan”.
Among the various comments to his story, many bristled at the request for money that the alleged Satoshi Nakamoto holding 1 million BTC is hard to believe he could make.

On another forum, the account replicant999 reportedly started a new Bitcoin discussion by posting as follows:

“Hi, I was wondering why 21M? maybe SN wanted to keep 1M for himself, then when BTC touches 1,000,000, donate 1,000,000,000 to charities or do some kind of good deeds? that would be great, besides giving us this beautiful gift. Could happen anytime soon….thanks for reading.”

Among the comments, many claim that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead or that if he moved his BTC he would crash the market. Many also state that the inventor of BTC has already been a benefit to humanity.

Yet something drew attention last July 2021, and it seems to have been the awakening of a Nakamoto-era bitcoin wallet, when the first halving had yet to take place.

It is the address 157XG8DEk6FhcoHfNpZW6v6fuBd9184DsT, which allegedly received its first BTC on 1 March 2012, the year after Satoshi Nakamoto’s “disappearance”.

Since then, this address would have made only two BTC transfers: the first on 28 May 2012 and the second on 12 July 2021, of 740 BTC to a Segwit address.
what do you think???

How many times will you keep writing what do you think????

Why do you do a spam posts on every topics of yours you have created. If you have any update on that topic then you can certainly post it, else users if have any review or want to share their comments will do it, you do not have to keep mentioning what do you think always.

cool

identity of Satoshi Nakamoto​

the creator of Bitcoin ???????​

who is creator of Bitcoin ???????​

goooo goooo uppppp cm????

New theories the creator of Bitcoin​

How many times will you keep writing what do you think????

Why do you do a spam posts on every topics of yours you have created. If you have any update on that topic then you can certainly post it, else users if have any review or want to share their comments will do it, you do not have to keep mentioning what do you think always.
It's guy with super spam on forum, but theres no rules on forum but i dont like spams too. Spam makes no sense.

Legends about Satoshi​

identity of Satoshi​

Whoever Satoshi is he don' need to do no "good deeds", cos what's he did was like a million good deeds already.

Leave him alone. Just be grateful, that's all.

Whoever Satoshi is he don' need to do no "good deeds", cos what's he did was like a million good deeds already.

Leave him alone. Just be grateful, that's all.
I'm agree with you but quite he don't understand...