My Windice Journey

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
I have joined windice not because I am a gambler, but because I was just a curious cat. I have been studying crypto currency just recently when COVID-19 started, because I was bored. And so far, I am doing great. Well, I think.

I am enjoying windice because I could actually interact with people of different countries. Well, wow, I am amazed, given that I have social anxieties. Well as I go along and as I regularly visit the site, I have discovered a lot of things like:

1. There are rules in chatroom. And you can get actually banned if you don't follow.
2. There is trivia and rollhunt in chatroom where you can win tokens and cryptos.
3. There are moderators. Well, I only know 4 so far. (annonep, kryakrya, furlicious and veleten)
4. There is a weekly contest and you only have to do is play and to worry on how would you increase your profit. No need to register.
5. Tokens are reset. Everyday! Imagine my frustration when all of my wincoins were lost to somewhere i don't know. I have actually thought that the site is a scam. Opps. Sorry. But yeah I am wrong.
6. There is a forum. Well I just registered last week upon knowing that there are contest here that maybe I can join, and now I am writing. *winks*
7. There is a shop! Where you can buy exp to level up, tokens, boots to boost your chances of winning, change name and its color, and change Icon too.
8. You can also listen to your favorite song by radio hosted by one of the moderators. How fun is that right?
9. Faucet. Well I really don't know faucet before, except the one in our kitchen sink and lavatories. All I know is that they released water, and yeah, now I know, in gamblers website it is freebies. Haha
10. Rain. Well who does not love rain? Farmers need it. Why not gamblers right? Haha I was actually shookt the first time I have been given a rain. Now, I am thankful. Haha
11. Crash. Dice and Plinko. The games that weirded me out. But yeah I still don't have a favorite. All I know is that they were quite tricky. And I still have to unravel all its mysteries.
That's it for now. I still have things I haven't been able to discover, contest I still don't experience and maybe when I do I can also share it to everyone. And I am looking forward to everything else.

Anyways this is quite personal and might have happen to everyone else. And maybe to others it is lame. But I just wanna share my experience.

Maraming salamat sa pagbabasa. Yieeh. More fun. More fun. 😄😄

Last edited:
9. Faucet. Well I really don't know faucet before, except the one in our kitchen sink and lavatories. All I know is that they released water, and yeah, now I know, in gamblers website it is freebies. Haha
10. Rain. Well who does not love rain? Farmers need it. Why not gamblers right? Haha I was actually shookt the first time I have been given a rain. Now, I am thankful. Haha

Lmao. Am loving this part. Number 9 and 10. Hahaha!! Now you know there is actually a thing called "faucet" and "rain" in gambling. Hahahaha!!

I have joined windice not because I am a gambler, but because I was just a curious cat. I have been studying crypto currency just recently when COVID-19 started, because I was bored. And so far, I am doing great. Well, I think.
That's it for now. I still have things I haven't been able to discover, contest I still don't experience and maybe when I do I can also share it to everyone. And I am looking forward to everything else.

But now, you already are one of the gamblers of WINDICE.. HAHAHAHA!! And yeah, all I can say is, enjoy your every moment here, have fun exploring and I hope you get to be able to join some of the contests (watch out for December contests, for sure there will be a lot of exciting ones just like those that we had last year 😁) and win. have fun learning about crypto as well. I hope you won't be like those who enjoyed about crypto only at first then suddenly gave up believing there is no future in crypto world cuz for them, earning fiats is much better. 😊

Also, don't worry. You werent alone on that feeling. Cuz even I have same thought when I joined here. It wasnt because I know how to play dice that time but because I was curious too. Lol. Have not even considered myself a gambler cuz I don't play cards for gambling in actual. But everything changed the moment I joined this site and start playing here. Hahaha! So welcome to the world of gambling. 🤣

Last edited: